What would YOU do if Siccness shut down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
nemo owns it......

if it went down...i'd do somethin else....most poeple i actually like on here are my friends on myspace anyway so it don't matter....lol.....

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
LOL that would be shitty but I got hella other forums/sites I frequent so it wouldn't be too bad after a while.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Start my life again.

Call up my ex, tell her shit will be different this time. No more sitting on my ass clicking refresh for hours on end to see if anyone replied to the witty comment I just made. No more calling her over to the computer to see how hilarious it was when genericguy14 burned whitedevil.

Shit would be different that's for sure.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I'd stand on my porch spouting off random hip hop knowledge, odd new stories, funny quips, etc... in hopes that someone would walk by and throw the thumbs up sign (the equivalent of online props).

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I'd stand on my porch spouting off random hip hop knowledge, odd new stories, funny quips, etc... in hopes that someone would walk by and throw the thumbs up sign (the equivalent of online props).
Hahahaha, someone would come up and give daps. Someone needs to make a video like that.

Jun 3, 2006
LMFAO!!!.......go out there when all the kids are gettin off school, and yell "i got proof husallah snitched!"