what would u do if one of ur homies.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2005
stole something from you. I think he did anyway. cant prove it, but it pretty much points to him. It wasnt money or really anything of that much value, but I mean this dudes like a brother to me. might have been the drugs that made him do it cause it was the first time he had done that shit in awhile

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
no excuse to steal shit from your fam or folks.

call him out, if you think he's lying, dont' talk to him anymore. you shouldn't waste your time kickin it with someone you don't trust.

and as of now, i can tell you don't trust him, otherwise there wouldn't be a thread about it.

Feb 5, 2006
DONT TRUST HIM. SET HIM UP, PUT SUMTHIN KOO IN FRONT OF HIM AND LEAVE. WHEN U COMEBACK, AND IT'S GONE, YALL THE ONLY 2 THAT WAS THERE AND U KNOW IT WASNT U. CONMFRONT HIM, AND BEAT HIS ASS

Feb 23, 2006
its hard for me to trust any of my boys...even the ones i kick it wit alot and who i know really well...... even though i know they never did..or stole anything from me...i alaways have some sort of...'not trusting or believe them' type of thing...

shit...even family. and thats a bitch of you cant trust your own family

Jun 3, 2006
before i even let sumone in my home i tell em "dont steal,dont get it in the fridge and dont get drunk and try to spit to my girl"