What To Do In San Francisco?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
stay away from Castro St, Hunter's Point/Bayview and an area near union square called The Tenderloin. Good strip clubs are on Broadway, good food is everywhere, mexican food is on mission st, italian food in north beach of course, asian food all over pretty much and japan town, china town, i have heard there are bomb vietnamese sandwiches in the tenderloin tho.

Hit up twin peaks for a view of all of SF, or Coit Tower. Go to a Giants game and try the garlic fries lol

Really tho SF is just one of those places where you go with no plans on what youre gonna do and you can just find shit to do.. i've never heard someone say I'm in SF and im hella bored with nothing to do..

Dec 9, 2005
Asian Art Museum is actually pretty dope. Right across from City Hall.

Definitely take a walk down the Embarcadero, if the weather is nice. Some dope views of the Bay from there. It'll take you down to Pier 39, there's a lot of cool stuff there too.

There's the Blue & Gold Fleet which is like an hour long boat ride that takes you up north and directly under the Golden Gate Bridge. Cool photo ops there.

Alcatraz is cool too, there is a ferry that goes there for a couple bucks.

Union Square is cool for tourist-y type shopping. You can also hop on the cable car nearby too.

Alamo Square is where they have the Painted Ladies as seen in Full House. Uncle Jessie no longer lives there though.

Take a walk across the Golden Gate Bridge.