WHAT THIZZ IT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2005
FIRST OFF I WANT TO SAY, GOOD FUCKING JOB WOODIE, AND ALL OF ECCR.... THIS ALBUM IS STRAIGHT HEAT.... LETTIN ALL THE HOMEBOYS KNOW THEY BETTA COP THIS REAL A$$ SHIT.... AND WELL WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK IS THE BEST TRACK ON NE6, YES WE ALL KNOW EVERY SINGLE TRACK ON THERE IS AS HARD AS THE LOCKED DOORS, BUT IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE.

Apr 25, 2002
i dont have the case in frnt of me but..im partial SO FAR..with the limited amount of time ive had to absorb it...to talk to my nine.....second track i forget the name...umm..the lou e lou solo is hard...the look death in the face track....and i think so far them my favorites...alot of coo tracks that are coo to knock..but overall im feelin like 5-6 that have some kinda "best off" potential..im def satisfied not a doubt at all...i dont know f id say this is the best NE to drop tho...cuz a few of the others were just as good to me..mabe better