What the fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2003
i am guessing this is the 2006 look for the siccness... I don't care for it.. I understand the old will be back soon for our forum.. but this shit took me forever to load 1 page cuz i am on dialup... plus i noticed the stupid ads at the top!

There are some nice banners already made in that other thread.. You outta just hook up one of those..

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Volrox said:
i am guessing this is the 2006 look for the siccness... I don't care for it.. I understand the old will be back soon for our forum.. but this shit took me forever to load 1 page cuz i am on dialup... plus i noticed the stupid ads at the top!

There are some nice banners already made in that other thread.. You outta just hook up one of those..

Find an ad blocker :cheeky:

I dont see any ads on any website I visit.

Jun 13, 2005
djvanilla said:
This is much better.

ne malaka ;)
just kidding re! endaxi? hehe

yeah i think its better now....the other "skin"
was tooooooo fucking dark...... :)

@BITCH PLEASE

u can take kayzew s graphic....i think everybody like s it!!!!?! or someones just start a vote

uhhmm

Oct 20, 2003
betthatstang said:
This is fuckin hideous. Someones gotta do something bout this cuz it's hard on the eyes. I mean nasty shit looking green? Give me a fuckin break. And what the hell does that gas mask and the whip have to do w/ SM?
i couldnt have said it any better