What the fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I received a php error earlier today when visiting the siccness forums. Perhaps the server had problems and the individualized "skins" and color schemes for each forum have been lost and need to be reset. If you visit midwest mafia they are rocking the same color scheme. It's a system wide deal I'm betting because I seriously doubt everyone got together today and said... Hey, lets make everything lime green to throw people off.

Jan 12, 2003
This is fuckin hideous. Someones gotta do something bout this cuz it's hard on the eyes. I mean nasty shit looking green? Give me a fuckin break. And what the hell does that gas mask and the whip have to do w/ SM?

Aug 9, 2005
word i feel that hideous remark

they dont hafta live up to their name siccness coz this is just making me feel sick :eyecross:

Aug 18, 2002
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
The old style will be back up shortly, if anyone wanna come thru with a nice banner for this spot feel free. 737 x 200
See thread all about it...a few different ones were posted. I thought we were to vote on'em???