What the FUCK is Bizzy doing?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
http://bizzybone-fyr.com/

you guys seen this? Christ, whats with this guy? Isn't he releasing an album called Bizzy the Kid or some shit.. and Third Times a Gem? Now Your Righteousness? wtf?! this is like his 15th album in the past year.
look how ridiculous he looks on that website

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
J-FUNKTION said:
Hes droppin albums.....average shit......but still better than the rest of the Bone camp.

The "REST" of the members arent even releasing any albums, with the exception of Layzie, but he hasnt even dropped anything yet..so what is the "but still better than the rest of the Bone camp" comment suppose to mean? ...The rest of the members are working trying to make this next group album legit..I dont blame them for not releasing anything...Bizzy's not with the group and he needs the money which is why he is releasing albums like crazy and having people avdertise his services on Myspace..Bizzy is asking anyone who will pay him to work with him..Im sorry, but Bizzy is at an all time low homie.....Quality over quantity anyday...

Oh yeah, he switched up recently from being christian "In the name of the father, son and the holy spirit" to being Muslim..Nothing wrong with it, it only seems odd because he was pushing his other belief sooooo much during every interview and on his songs.. Bizzy needs help..I dont think anyone in his 7thsign camp is really helping him...

May 25, 2005
Train1983 said:
The "REST" of the members arent even releasing any albums, with the exception of Layzie, but he hasnt even dropped anything yet..so what is the "but still better than the rest of the Bone camp" comment suppose to mean? ...The rest of the members are working trying to make this next group album legit..I dont blame them for not releasing anything...Bizzy's not with the group and he needs the money which is why he is releasing albums like crazy and having people avdertise his services on Myspace..Bizzy is asking anyone who will pay him to work with him..Im sorry, but Bizzy is at an all time low homie.....Quality over quantity anyday...

Oh yeah, he switched up recently from being christian "In the name of the father, son and the holy spirit" to being Muslim..Nothing wrong with it, it only seems odd because he was pushing his other belief sooooo much during every interview and on his songs.. Bizzy needs help..I dont think anyone in his 7thsign camp is really helping him...
Krayzie, and Layzies last albums were both trash. Therefore, until they show me sumthin new, they will remain "recent" trash to me. Im not tryin to disrespect anybody with my comments, Im just expressin how I feel about this. Everything you said about Bizzy is true, I know. But I still enjoy Bizzys shit more. Now, wheres Wishs solo....true...cant even hold his own. This next Bone album will certainely be garbage aswell. They will NEVER again, sad to say, reach success like they had. No matter what producer, or label there on, theyve disapointed too many times in the last few years. The majority of people have lost interest. Bottom line, yes, Bizzy is lost. The guy is not all there. But he still manages to get my attention more than the other members these days.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
J-FUNKTION said:
Krayzie, and Layzies last albums were both trash. Therefore, until they show me sumthin new, they will remain "recent" trash to me. Im not tryin to disrespect anybody with my comments, Im just expressin how I feel about this. Everything you said about Bizzy is true, I know. But I still enjoy Bizzys shit more. Now, wheres Wishs solo....true...cant even hold his own. This next Bone album will certainely be garbage aswell. They will NEVER again, sad to say, reach success like they had. No matter what producer, or label there on, theyve disapointed too many times in the last few years. The majority of people have lost interest. Bottom line, yes, Bizzy is lost. The guy is not all there. But he still manages to get my attention more than the other members these days.

Gemini was not trash, but to each his own...I dont see how is Bizzy getting more attention than the rest, well maybe he is getting more attention from you...Kray is the one on the radio singles and in videos..Bizzy is NOT even close to putting it down like he used to..but like I said to each his own...The only attention Bizzy is getting is from stories of him jumping from indie labels to the next or about him working with his fans to make a buck..other than that I dont see this attention you speak of, or maybe you mean attention on message boards..That just shows you how far homie dropped off..

The moral to this lesson is, dont think you're bigger than the group, especially when it's not clear as day who the star is, like it was in Destiny's Child...Beyonce was clearly the star who went plat without the group...Bizzy and the rest of BTNH couldnt go plat as solo artists(excpet Kray with TM 1999, but that was due to it being 2Disc) which is why they needed the group...I guess Bizzy was determined and looked where he ended up...

It's all good either way..Good luck to both camps, but Bizzy is clearly in the worse position than the rest..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Psycho Logic said:
What the FUCK is Bizzy doing?!
Crack, meth, PCP? Maybe a combination of the three? I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck dude is on after hearing that one interview.

IMO no one in Bone has put out a dope album either solo or as a group since E.1999. They have all had a handfull of dope songs...but that's about it.

May 10, 2004
www.geocities.com
^^nah man, what about art of war, and btnhresurrection? both classics to me
but ya to tha dude that said gemini was trash, nigga what tha fuck you talkin bout? that album was pure talent man, but whatever, i guess thats what ya dont like

Jul 24, 2005
mane bizzy is never going to be right in the head until dude get help I mean the bullshit that dude had to overcome will make anyone a lil crazy

Oct 29, 2003
i love it how bizzy got people thinking he is crazy. man its all part of a marketing sceme.... why do u bizzy has odb's old pr man. U can not disagree that since that interview in houston bizzy has got people talking.

Bizzy aint on shit..... he is playing all of ya'll...... Man that dude has (9) mouthes to fead

If bizzy releases 10 bad albums in one year. he will make more money then of one major album with a major deal... I think its smart to do that way.. If u sign a deal with a major label u allways get a advance. And if the album flops. bizzy is left with a large debt at that record label. So bizzy is smart to release albums on small labels and recieve about 15,000 per album. So releasing 10 albums in one year will gross about 150,000 per year. and that is without concerts, featurings and that shit....