What the FUCK is Bizzy doing?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Sinisix said:
i love it how bizzy got people thinking he is crazy. man its all part of a marketing sceme.... why do u bizzy has odb's old pr man. U can not disagree that since that interview in houston bizzy has got people talking.
That's some "marketing sceme". Bizzy's unlimited wealth is proof of that :rolleyes:

Sinisix said:
Bizzy aint on shit..... he is playing all of ya'll...... Man that dude has (9) mouthes to fead
And...?
Sinisix said:
If bizzy releases 10 bad albums in one year. he will make more money then of one major album with a major deal... I think its smart to do that way.. If u sign a deal with a major label u allways get a advance. And if the album flops. bizzy is left with a large debt at that record label. So bizzy is smart to release albums on small labels and recieve about 15,000 per album. So releasing 10 albums in one year will gross about 150,000 per year. and that is without concerts, featurings and that shit....
man, no offense, but you dont know shit about the industry.

Oct 29, 2003
Just like u.... No offense but your full of shit...... its the truth.... to bad u dont know shit... if u are going to tell someone he is full of shit... Why dont u explainyourself and tell me why i am full of shit?

what and?? self explanatory

How the hell would u know about bizzu's financial status...

then u tell me huh...

May 2, 2002
Why would I waste my time explaining that to you? You're the ones who made the outrageous claims in the first place.. if you're gonna say shit like that, back up what you gotta say with some facts or sources. Otherwise, you just making yourself look phoney.

May 9, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
Why would I waste my time explaining that to you? You're the ones who made the outrageous claims in the first place.. if you're gonna say shit like that, back up what you gotta say with some facts or sources. Otherwise, you just making yourself look phoney.
Exactly...

I luv how people think just becuase an artist sold 20,000 albums...they ballin...

Most of em barely see a check worth 3 figures....

Unless you been in the industry..dont speak on it...

Oct 29, 2003
U just cant explain yourself..... no decent argument to back your self up.... The only thing u can do is hate on bizzy. Do u know him personaly!!!! (probely) NOT... Do I know him.. No... So how the hell do we know what his finacial status is....

And why is it a outrageous claim. So in order to be right i have to have a signed contract by bizzy claiming i am right,
If i give my opinion saying he aint crazy
. I have to prove it or else u are right... Once again... Ill be childish and lower myself to your level and say... you prove im wrong!!! without internet thugs backing u up... just solid arguments

Its funny how u internet thug say shit but dont back it up...
So once again explain why i am wrong.... I know for a fact that you can make more money on independant records then 1 mayor album with a large records comany...

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
are the verses they're selling NEW and with fast raps..
and nice melodies?
or is it just old unreleased verses?
and does BIzzy just say praise god in the verses?

holla back...

cause for that money people better get fast tight flows..
and tight singing melodies/harmonies... and i want him to rap
about demons and death/... none of this praise god stuff...