What the fuck happened in Indianapolis...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
maybe you shouldn't live in indiana... it's a shit state.
It's all in what city you live in and how much money you got. Unemployment is bad in ECI, but I live in the suburbs and don't have money problems. The underground music scene is weird here too. C-Rayz Walz & M-Eighty control the scene in Indianapolis, but shit is poppin from Gary to Madison. Merc Versus/The Hollow Men/I.W.G. do shows all over the state and surrounding states. Ya just got to put in work.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Lynchburg, Tennessee is the smelliest city in the country.

There's that vomit-inducing smell that's reminiscent of wet paper, dog shit, and barley.

May 29, 2009
I thoroughly enjoyed the Hard Times Hard Liquor album. Best or not, oboy's an entertainer and does well at it which is the whole point of the shit.

Nov 14, 2002
Doesn't EVERYWHERE have a lot of unknown talent? I never understood why people think that wherever they're from has some amazing music scene that would be impossible to find one town over.

Oct 25, 2006
LOL NO. Merc Versus is the best from Indiana. Nobody is fuckin with him lyrically and C-Mob knows it. That's why Merc is fuckin with Wu cats & C-Rayz while C-Mob is fuckin with T-Rock & Ric Jilla lol. Even the fuckin Mudkids are better.
LOL. I think we'll let the people decide. All the lyricism in the world doesn't mean shit if you don't have delivery, and C-Mob seems to have both in spades.

VS.

If you've got any more Merc Versus, please feel free to post some more, as this was the only damn track I could find on YouTube. Everything else was a car related video.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
LOL. I think we'll let the people decide. All the lyricism in the world doesn't mean shit if you don't have delivery, and C-Mob seems to have both in spades.

VS.

If you've got any more Merc Versus, please feel free to post some more, as this was the only damn track I could find on YouTube. Everything else was a car related video.
Kevlaar 7 Is a member of Wu-Tang affiliate group The Wisemen and Merc is just a feature. That's a fucked up sounding version of the song. He still kills it with his verse.

These are actual Mystery School tracks and nobody else fuckin with lyrics like this around here.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
LOL NO. Merc Versus is the best from Indiana. Nobody is fuckin with him lyrically and C-Mob knows it. That's why Merc is fuckin with Wu cats & C-Rayz while C-Mob is fuckin with T-Rock & Ric Jilla lol. Even the fuckin Mudkids are better.

never really heard merc versus homie... i heard he does his thing... i might have done a show in ft. wayne with him before... def not knockin him, just never really had the time to listen... i think he got that eastcoast style, which im not really into... but i wish him and every other rapper from indiana much success... cuz we're never gonna make it as a state if we hate on eachother... and i must admit Mr.Diamond, your animosity toward me and what i do is quite flattering...

Oct 25, 2006
Well I think it's a matter of taste from here on out. Mystery School was dope, but he just sounds like a weaker version of Immortal Technique. And I agree, he has that East Coast sound to him, and I like almost nothing from the East Coast or that has that East Coast sound, specifically because the beats are repetitive to me. I don't think that better beats equals better artists, but it actually does equal a more complete sound, and in turn, a more solid track. In my opinion, of course.

You may like East Coast production though, or you may not even care, but like I said, it's a matter of taste. I also think dude just sounds boring on the mic. It sucks too, because I'm always trying to get into that sound, and it just doesn't click to me.