WHAT THE F@@@!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
My life has been hell these last month..my brother gets set up and shot 8 times but he lived..now he calls me and tells me that one of our CLOSE homeboys died in prison last night... :(

Oct 14, 2004
My prayers go out to you. Take care dont let it discourage you. My friend died while I was in jail. It sucked bad and I wish I could have been out to help him. But there is nothing I can do. So Take care of yourself.

Jun 27, 2002
^^ i aint never known mosa to make shit up....i always considered him/her to be a straight shooter...im pretty sure mosa is female though...?
anyways...man i feel ya pain...like dude says, when it rains it pours....all i can say is keep ya head up and remember there sunshine after the storm...we all dela wit drama in our lives...the hard part is gettin past it...

wit all the drama in my life i'll soon be on some paxil or something before i really lose it....

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
@ EVERYONE- THANKS SO MUCH!!! YES.... I AM A FEMALE.WE WERE TIGHT SINCE LIKE 9/10 YR. OLD...HE'S BEEN IN JAIL FOR LIKE 10 YEARS NOW...THE ONLY THING THAT HURTS IS THAT I DON'T WAN'T HIM TO THINK THAT HE WAS FORGOTTEN ....BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD PEOPLE SAY THAT WHEN YOUR IN JAIL THAT LONG..IF FEELS LIKE EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT YOU...YEAH LIFE SLAMS YOU ONR AFTER THE OTHER

@MUSTY- YEAH I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER GIVIN THE IMPRESSION OF "NEEDING " ATTENTION..THANKS SWEETIE

Dec 11, 2002
Damn Mosa... keep your head up girl... sorry to hear about your loss- he knows he wasnt forgotten dont let that get you.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
Thanks ya'll...I just found out some details I wasn't trying to get all into it..but someone stabbed him..I was hopeing that he didn't kill himself off, eitherway it's fucked up.