What Tech N9ne Track Is This?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2006
I haven't heard a lot of those verses. good post in my book, the killin it verse:siccness::siccness::siccness:
oh and eyeless' sig ftw.
Seems like quite a few people haven't heard a few of these features Tech N9ne has graced so thought this might be helpful..

In chronological order:

Kalibur & Kostik - Killin' It (ft Tech N9ne)
Origin: DieNasty Records - The Live Sick Compilation (2008)

Okwerdz - Like It Or Not (ft Tech N9ne)
Origin: Random Acts Of Music (2005)

Pure Dope Posse - Kansas City Missouri (ft Tech N9ne)
Origin: ???? (1991)

R.O.B. - Style (ft Dutch & Tech N9ne)
Origin: Reflection Of Brilliance (2006)

JJ SoSik - AZ-2-KC (ft Darkside Immortals & Tech N9ne)
Origin: Demonic 2006-6-6 (2006)

Twiztid - Bury 'Em All (ft Krizz Kaliko, Potluck & Tech N9ne)
Origin: Independent's Day (2007)

U$O - International Player (ft Tech N9ne)
Origin: JegVilGerneDuVilGerneViSkalGerne (2004)

Bigg Ben - Rhyme (ft Kutt Calhoun & Tech N9ne)
Origin: MySpace Download (2006)

Fat Tone - Kansas City Niggas Keep It Real (ft Filthy Fattz, Tech N9ne & Young Fierce)
Origin: Only In Killa City (2002)

ECF'NW.

Sep 30, 2002
I have a little story about that song. (pure dope). It's kinda funny. In 2003 we were in Tempe, and I went to the Hotel to pick up Grant, Krizz, Kutt and Tech, to take them to my boys house where we had bbq'd. So I put a disc in of Tech's songs that were pretty rare, and started playing them. That pure dope track was one of them, so Krizz starts trippin out saying how he likes that song and was rappin along with it. He had NO IDEA at the time that Tech was even on that song, he didn't recognize his voice but he knew his whole part. It was pretty funny at the time. Here is a little pic from that night, its from when Grant was still part of the show.

Aug 9, 2005
I have a little story about that song. (pure dope). It's kinda funny. In 2003 we were in Tempe, and I went to the Hotel to pick up Grant, Krizz, Kutt and Tech, to take them to my boys house where we had bbq'd. So I put a disc in of Tech's songs that were pretty rare, and started playing them. That pure dope track was one of them, so Krizz starts trippin out saying how he likes that song and was rappin along with it. He had NO IDEA at the time that Tech was even on that song, he didn't recognize his voice but he knew his whole part. It was pretty funny at the time. Here is a little pic from that night, its from when Grant was still part of the show.

Jul 1, 2007
thats dope, how do you know the crew?

Sep 30, 2002
Long story short, met Tech a bunch of times when I was younger, but formally met all of them in 2002. Krizz and his Mom were my next door neighbors in Raytown. I used to hang with them at Satin Dolls sometimes when Krizz MC'd there. Traveled in the caravan to some shows, got some good stories. Moved to AZ briefly in 2003 and I promoted the first show at the marquee. I was around to see the beginning of alot of things that led to Tech's success now. I respect those guys on crazy level for the discipline they have shown to get to this point. I have seen Tech perform in person in 12 different cities.

I was an original street teamer.

Now I am in AZ again, and I promote when I get promo, I call Travis when I have an idea, and I holla at them whenever they come to town.

Aug 9, 2005
and people wonder why nobody with any actual real info comes in here anymore....
lol as if my post(s) have directly affected members content and/or activity :rolleyes:

good one douche...at least be original with your diss
& props for peaching originality and calling me a douche in the same sentence, but there really is no need for you to take offence to my reply of his cool story :classic:

Sep 30, 2002
lol as if my post(s) have directly affected members content and/or activity :rolleyes:

& props for peaching originality and calling me a douche in the same sentence, but there really is no need for you to take offence to my reply of his cool story :classic:
Pick someone else when commenting on cool stories. In reality I don't give a flying fuck what you say, so if you wanna waste your keystrokes, and want to take the time to post up what you think would be a clever/funny pic, that's on you fag.

Bitch.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Thanks for sharing that, man. You and I share a commonality in our involvement in the label.

I still actively promote when I'm free, but everything else you said is basically the same for me.

Nov 14, 2002
How is it that every fucking story told on this board somehow relates to LDS. Are you that much of an insecure fag in person? Because I'd probably have to jump up and punch you in the knees if you did that in your every day life.

We all know how you met Tech. You say it every other day in one way or another. Jesus dude.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Hey Tom, I sometimes call Travis on his cell phone and he talks to me like a respected adult, as opposed to him telling you online to quit being a whiny vagina.

Also, Thomas... you stay totally fucking awesome, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.