What songs is Tech performing on Tour right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
Probably alotta the same shit... Psycho Bitch 1 & 2... I hope he adds Its Alive back to the list... But i guess I can see him changing a few tracks other wise EVERY shows list is EXACTLY the same rather than it being Mostly the same

Jul 3, 2008
he needs to do lets go, psycho bitch 2, too much, like yeah, everybody move off killer...them shits wuld get the crowd hyped

Nov 13, 2006
I been thinking about that for a while now, and I really hope its mainly killer songs, but his last concerts would of been mainly everready if that was the case, and it was not.

Apr 13, 2007
Can't find the video, but I remember seeing an interview with Tech saying that Strictly Strange was gonna have A LOT of stuff from Killer, I just hope he does Planet Rock again, gotta love that song live, especially when you're one of the only 10 people in the crowd that know it!

Jun 20, 2006
at the strange noize vip he said it was gonna be mostly shit off killer...but im wanting to see skatterman and snug brims set....sukka dukkaz was tight on the fire and ice tour and im that n*gga...will be hot...and hopefully kutt gets a 3-4song set...will be nice...also i hope they do collabo songs together like Crew Cut....Heartbreaker.....fti 2 would be nice....maybe krizz and tech WHATS sizzlin.....