What songs is Tech performing on Tour right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
that what I was thinkin.. I was hella confuzed. When the first Strange Noize tour rolled around I was wishing theyd play it.. Expecially cuz it woulda fit with the whole theme of things... The biggest underground show, and how all the promotion for Strange Noize was kinda like FTI...... but it didnt happen :(

Feb 8, 2006
If I get to speak with him before the show. Ima throw the idea of mixing it up from all his albums. Einstein Tech N9ne would be pretty....pretty....cool. It's Alive would be badass and Welcome To The Midwest too.

Oct 16, 2004
is tech coming to phoenix? i see it on his myspace, but ever time i try to find it on the venue web site i cannot find it at all. so whats the deal?

Feb 13, 2006
It would be cool if Tech toured with Hollywood Undead and Dead Celebrity Status....that would be a sick show
anyway yah He plays a good mix of songs from all his albums everytime I am able to catch him.

Sep 16, 2008
If I get to speak with him before the show. Ima throw the idea of mixing it up from all his albums. Einstein Tech N9ne would be pretty....pretty....cool. It's Alive would be badass and Welcome To The Midwest too.
Tech has done Welcome To The Midwest every time ive seen him. Im pretty sure it depends on where the show is at, you know? Obviously if he's in the midwest, hes going to perform that song. N lemme tell you, that track is SICK live! :knockout: