WHAT SHOULD I GET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
i might just get the Wii for this xmas for the fact that its only 250$ compared to the 600$ ps3 for the fact that its something different and from watching clips of playing the shooting games look tight. being able to actually point @ the target seems tight. ill just get the ps3 when it gets cheaper and besides most ppl are getting the ps3, minus well play that shit at their house.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
PS3 = $600
Wii60 Combo = $650

For $50 dollars more, you get a system that is basically the same thing as a PS3, and the Wii, which has to be played to be believed, I am getting a Wii for xmas, and love my 360.

PS3 online is free, but don't think for one second that it is anywhere near as good as Xbox Live. Sure you have a friends list with PS3, but it's a different friends list for every game you play, you can't message friends playing a different game, and you can't join a game that a friend is playing. I'd rather pay the 50 a year and get the much better online service.

Also, the 360 just dropped HELLA movies and TV shows on the Video Marketplace a couple days ago, as far as I know, you can't do any of that shit on PS3.

The Wii honestly is more of a secondary console, most people will have a 360 or PS3, and a Wii.