What SF artist has biggest fan base?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2005
RBL POSSE(A LESSON TO BE LEARNED N RUTHLESS BY LAW SOLD 250,000 EACH)
MESSY MARV(U ALWAYZ HEAR SUM1 BUMPIN HIM AROUND DA BAY HE GOT DA STREET ON LOCK RIGHT NOW)
ANDRE NICKATINA(4 HIS BIG AZZ FAN BASE HIS FANS ARE LOYAL AZ FUCK)

Oct 9, 2008
I'd say Rappin 4-tay hands down! Nobody else has had national exposure like he had..i see a lot of people sayin nickatina but to be real nobody outside cali even know who the fuck that is, same could be said for almost everyone else on that list! Not discrediting talented dudes but thats just the truth..

Jun 25, 2005
I'd say Rappin 4-tay hands down! Nobody else has had national exposure like he had..i see a lot of people sayin nickatina but to be real nobody outside cali even know who the fuck that is, same could be said for almost everyone else on that list! Not discrediting talented dudes but thats just the truth..
Paris has...wasnt he also on tour with Public Enemy or some shit recently?

Apr 3, 2008
GLP.. RBL.. Nickatina.. 11/5.. IMP.. Cellski..

all them imo... cant really say which one cause they all bring their own different style to the table.. and they all have a big fanbase in the bay..

Apr 7, 2006
I'ma have to say Andre Nickatina. You'd be surprised with how many off the wall white boys are into his shit.
im not surprised at all. i live in the suburbs and andre nickatina is one of the favorites (among lil wayne, new boyz, etc.) people still play Ayo For Yayo like it just came out.