WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

ahh yeah, ABT...
i used to know some of those fools.
and decoto...
i used to see those fools at school everyday... they had funk with the vietnamese gang here and the funk would always be on...

May 13, 2002
lol, i knew you'd know'em, ABT's are straight scary ass niggas, they only wanna funk if they strapped or if they outnumber a mofo..
i heard about all the Decoto vs UCV (union City Vietnamese) funk.... shit is hilarious, i heard the UCV fools would call up their uncles and older heads just to fight with a few Decoto fools... funny shit to picture, 3 small fobby ass vietnamese fools kickin some norteno dudes ass yellin wit a fat fuckin vietnamese accent.....

F

FuckYoDeadHomie

ya'll is gay, with yo fake ass gangs

fuck union city and all that fake other shit

u sound stupid, tryna bang but u aint even from the hood, muthafuckin wanabes...
ya'll the type of hooks that give gang bangin a bad name

this gang bangin shit aint no joke

do or die Crip or Cry muthafucka

AGCyah

May 13, 2002
i know ur gay ass aint talkin to me, cuz you sound like the stupid one over their acting like you know what you talkin bout but comin off hella IGNUNT, and what hood are you talkin bout i aint from, scary ass bitch dont even wanna give out just a little info on ur profile cuz your gay ass cant lie cuz the truth hurts you punk ass faggot...

lol @ do or die crip or cry shit sounds gay to me, makin them gangster nursery rhymes and shit... ur ignunt ass would look hella stupid comin out here to the BAY AREA saying that shit...

tryna come at me all sideways and shit, ignunt ass faggot...

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

lol

don't mind don mega aka FuckYoDeadHomie...

he a big gangsta from north vallejo claimin grape street, florencia 13, and avalon

yeah i used to always see those little UCV muthafuckas dressed in all white yellin 'wassup nigga' and all that shit....

Apr 25, 2002
nah you know whut i got rid of all my messages.whut was his name again?my cousin was showing me sum asian pride mp3's maybe he's one of them.

i barley got hooked up to audiogalaxy and kazaa so i might be able to find it.ama get rid of my kazaa soon though i'll check it out.

oh wait you mean rex navarrette?

is that whut you guys are talking bout?

Apr 25, 2002
yea hit me up.i found three songs on him but only one (might) be available.it's called halloween in daily city.

i'll check the kazaa too.i'll let you know.

F

FuckYoDeadHomie

i hope u dumbass muthafuckaz iz jokin, ya'll sound dumb as fuck, fake ass wanabes, lol fool aint nothin goin on in no gay ass west hayward, just shut yo ass up and go to school like yo nerdy ass ce doin

stay outta real GB'z bidni , fo u git dealt wit cuhh

thas on tha wrecc

nigga an if u wanna know this AGC 88th st. & 116th. LA baby

eastside up

now wut tha fuck u wanna do?

May 13, 2002
fuckyodeadmomma

lol, have you even read some of your threads mayn?? you sound fuckin ignunt ass hell, let alone a frontin ass faggot, i dont even wanna dignify your response with replies, so keep talkin bitch, aint nobody tryin to hear your gay ass let alone pay ur gay ass any attention, aite faggot, comprende gangsta crip from los angeles, lol ... and if you real how come aint nobody know about any set you talking about... about 6 different niggas on this post feel me on what im talkin bout first hand and your frontin ass is all talkin this yin yang about agc, and aint nobody even recognizing ur spot, or your crew or anything to deal with what your ass is saying, bitch..... im outie 5000 on your gay ass.....