WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
@Mr. Maja

Mr. Maja: My bad cuzz, i didnt even know it was you..

Yung Venom: i guarentee you wouldnt say nothin bout my clothes in real life. Them shortz is kinda fucced in the game though

FuccYourDeadHomies: thats it? "LOL"? go on with ure internet geek lingo, you cant C me on the streets and thats on the C.

F

FuckYoDeadHomie

shut yo netbangin ass up

fo tha Avalonz get in yo ass foo

fucc all them fake ass niggaz u named in the private message

nigga this real AGC

come to tha Gardens loc we can handle it , on crip

88 116

May 13, 2002
MAFIA PAK........

you feel you on dat one mayn, hella U.C. sets always tryna funk wit hayward fools... and them Decoto X4 niggas cut me hand up after i did one of them fools in da chin with a bottle, split the faggots chin and lip open....

May 13, 2002
ya speedy loc is a Decoto road norteno.. i didnt see him or didnt recognize him when we was fightin over in newark though......

them decoto fools always be crashin niggas parties and shit, i remember this one time some fools from decoto was tryna get with Mr. Kee sister at a black and brown sponsored event, but they was like talkin hella shit to the broad and set off Mr. Kee and his younger bro and they mobbed them two decoto fools....

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Pomona South Side Village Crip...

Bo got niggaz bangin lol...This is some good shit folks, but keep the shit real, we all tryna make some cheese. I sport that green Flag now, but it's good to let that shit out some time lol!!!!! Where all the Southern Cali gangsta at? like my nigga Kokane reppin Pomona 357um, my nigga Suga Free reppin 357um, My nigga pimpin Young reppin 357um, my nigga Big Horse reppin Pomona Mafia, Joe Dillenger Pomona South Side Village CRIP, Fucc it all the POMONA CITY RIDAZ, oh yeah my nigga SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY another POMONA CITY RIDA!!!! OH BOY!!#$!@. Keep the shit real niggaz and get cha paper, Rips, Damu's, Sur,.

I got Killaz from every side. My nigga Young Meek, my Damu homie from Sac, Pudgie my big Damu homie from Sac. you know but my big big big homie, which is my uncle who started POMONA SOUTH SIDE VILLAGE CRIP GANG(Big Stanka) will be touching down from Chino State Prison after doing a violation and will be turning in his number, no parole after holding that bitch for 17years, can I get a RIDA AMEN????? on the real, even though we from other sides of the tracc's, we need to stay focus and take care of these kids, they need us, why cuz they lookup to us. Stay C & B walking. BO, keep Thuggin, I'm in the I.E. right now nigga, get at cha folks. And to my lil Y.G. homie Moss Major from I.E. Project Gang C you on the blocc soon.

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
@EDJ

Yeah folks, Unc is killin that piece. EDJ, is your shit out in stores Big Homie? I'm in Southern Cali homie and I got some connections
with some retails out this way, all the V.I.P. stores, my big homie Kelvin in Long Beach got'em on lock, let me know what's craccin love-one, I can make some shit bubble. Holla!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
@realpinoy

Yeah, Chino right next door folks. That was a hella move from Chino to Hayward. I feel you folks cuz Sac feel like home like a muthafucca, until the Lakers play them then i gotta represent the hood. Stay up folks. And Bo Loco, where you at? HIT ME ON THE PM

LAKERS IN SIX LIKE SAID!!!!!!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
NINA0NINA,
MY SHIT OUT IN A FEW STORES LOCALLY AND A FEW OTHA SPOTS, BUT WHAT'S UP? A PLAYA NEED AS MUCH HELP AS POSSIBLE. gOOD LOOKIN' OUT. HIT THE E-MEEZY. I ALREADY PM'ED YOU.

May 13, 2002
mayn leatherface how you goin to tell me that shit... i aint ever fought wit no decoto fools, mayn you trippin.......

mayn i grew up in beechwood and the condos since 1980, now i stay by southland mall by "new Dehli" liquor store..... you from sleepy hollow eh.... by where, LTA???

REPPIN HAYWARD TATTED ON ME BACK NAGGA

H W D