WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

AztecaCV

I'm from That; Stupid Mentally Challenged Doo Doo Dumbass Retarded Can't do Math Hyphy Gang.

Nov 27, 2014
On a side note I recently moved to Sacrameto and drove around Meadowview just for the fuck of it and it didn't seem like the hood I thought it was going to be a lot more fucked up based on all the music I grew up on. They must of cleaned it up?

Props: reo and reo
Dec 11, 2006
On a side note I recently moved to Sacrameto and drove around Meadowview just for the fuck of it and it didn't seem like the hood I thought it was going to be a lot more fucked up based on all the music I grew up on. They must of cleaned it up?
Where in sac are you at? Next time turn off meadowview onto Detroit

Nov 27, 2014
Where in sac are you at? Next time turn off meadowview onto Detroit
I live in West Sacramento right now I had to go to Elk Grove and had some time to kill so I got off on Pocket/Meadowview had some McDonalds then just drove hella far down Meadowview it didn't look ghetto at all really I thought it was going to be like international blvd. I grew up on CBo and Lynch I bumped them more then bay shit when I was young.