What SACRAMENTO Rap You Knockin In Ya Car RIGHT NOW??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2008
young bo the pain album
youngbo the product album
tee-loke da physco heat mode
dre-d late bloomer
flosalinni is my home boy
c-dubb and relli
young joker whos laughinh at you
drs gasta lean

Aug 16, 2002
slappn this Lace Leno Bad Medicine Mixtape...Graphik of tha GOONDOX I AM SAC MIXTAPE...SKANLESS BOOK OF SKANLESS.....those 3 are in rotation in tha Stang right now.

Nov 8, 2002
I'm bumpin my lil Homie Kriminal (RIP). I just got his shit at the Car wash we did but man He had some Slapper Beats and lyrics.

Oct 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Mickey, Lo- Cell, Baby Bubb, Str8, Flossalini, P-Folks, Hustlematic, Joezy Wellz, 80 West, Tre Mak, B.P. Da Fam, I could go on for dayz theres so much talent in the 916... And you know I keep my self spinning to... No new jack, The Coach, From The Chest.... Bugzy
Download Bugzy's new Mix Tape For Free!!! Just Click The link below!!!

Aug 16, 2002
I'm bumpin my lil Homie Kriminal (RIP). I just got his shit at the Car wash we did but man He had some Slapper Beats and lyrics.
FO REAL THO I DONT EVEN FUCK WIT BLVD KATS LIKE THAT BUT HOMEBOY WAS TALENTED! IF HE HAD MUZIK PRESSED UP GET AT ME ON THE PM I WANT TO COP HIS CD OR MIXTAPE!

JUST THREW IN: RELLY REL AND C_DUBB, GOONDOX: DOX OR NUTHIN, KLAPPA K.I.D NEW MIXTAPE!

Nov 8, 2002
FO REAL THO I DONT EVEN FUCK WIT BLVD KATS LIKE THAT BUT HOMEBOY WAS TALENTED! IF HE HAD MUZIK PRESSED UP GET AT ME ON THE PM I WANT TO COP HIS CD OR MIXTAPE!

JUST THREW IN: RELLY REL AND C_DUBB, GOONDOX: DOX OR NUTHIN, KLAPPA K.I.D NEW MIXTAPE!

I'll get at ya. he didn't press em up and it is all left to the Family to see what they want to do with it. I would burn it and hand it off on GP for him but let me gat at mi tia first.

PS I still bump the first relly rels from the Pill Days when I stayed in the P.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I'm slapping that Illecism, Bugzy, Hustlematic, Lace Leno, and O.Z. I haven't got my hands on much new shit, but that selection alone all has front to back potential. I need to get that Bueno and I been interested in hearing the last joint Smigg dropped but I been using the net thru my PS3

Oct 30, 2008
Look at young bo trying to push his shit, fuccin wit dat smigg dirtee,t-nutty,some of that old luni million words million dollas, alwayz have to slap that C-bO and lynch of course and the homie Skanless old shit need to hear some of the new shit from SaC tho as long as they keep it real and aint jumpin on the everybody want to be flamed up bandwagon I will support SaC all day as long as it's slappin and real i can fuCC wit bueno,young meek,C dubb coming with heat 2