What SACRAMENTO Rap You Knockin In Ya Car RIGHT NOW??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Order # 4777290
#### ORDER # 4777290 ######

WHERE YOU HEARD OF:
From Hustlematic himself...Physical Items in this order:

=== Payment received; Not yet shipped ===
1 of HUSTLEMATIC: Money, Sex, & Politics ($11.99 each)
=========================

SHIPPING: $2.97
SALES TAX: $1.23
GRAND TOTAL : $16.19 - US Dollars

SHIPPING ADDRESS:
ronald riggs jr
po box 5564
chico CA 95927
UNITED STATES

That's how we do...support your local hip hop!!!!!!!

Oct 11, 2002
Thank You For Your Support

Order # 4777290
#### ORDER # 4777290 ######

WHERE YOU HEARD OF:
From Hustlematic himself...Physical Items in this order:

=== Payment received; Not yet shipped ===
1 of HUSTLEMATIC: Money, Sex, & Politics ($11.99 each)
=========================

SHIPPING: $2.97
SALES TAX: $1.23
GRAND TOTAL : $16.19 - US Dollars

SHIPPING ADDRESS:
ronald riggs jr
po box 5564
chico CA 95927
UNITED STATES

That's how we do...support your local hip hop!!!!!!!
Good lookin out bruh. Since ya po box sittin there I'll send you some more music to that address. Thanks for the support

Turns on Lunasicc-Million Words, Million Dollas

Mar 23, 2009
These are a few Sac albums i been knockin in the 12" lately

P-Folks - Da Zoo
COS - Siccmade Rituals
Best Kept Secrets Compilation
Marvaless - Wicced
Brotha Lynch - Season Of The Siccness
Duey Roc - The Trophy

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I've been on that "tales from the crypt" and "xorcist" lately....

Just found my P-Folks "smoke inhulation" the other day after its been lost for about two years so thats been gettin some play too...

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i've been bumpin that same c-bo, till the casket drops (sounds even better now that it did back then, trunk = slaps)
also on the b. lynch hung

you aint lying though, i'm still hella stuck in the nineties when it comes to my sac rap game. what shit now is worth listening, someone help me out.

Dec 2, 2003
Been listening to the 916 Unified compilation, Lil' Pigg Penn - Hogg in me and Twamp Dog's album(unreleased) and his group ASU Mob(unreleased) album.

Where some stores to get some underground Sac albums besides Dimples? I used to always go to Top Ten Music on Franklin Blvd, then it moved to 65th & Stockton, then next to the Colonial Theatre. I used to also go to Premier Music on Northgate. Those 2 stores have been closed for years now. Is the Underground off Watt still open? Any other places?

Apr 25, 2002
Where some stores to get some underground Sac albums besides Dimples? I used to always go to Top Ten Music on Franklin Blvd, then it moved to 65th & Stockton, then next to the Colonial Theatre. I used to also go to Premier Music on Northgate. Those 2 stores have been closed for years now. Is the Underground off Watt still open? Any other places?
Those were all the spots to hit up back in the day. Underground on Watt closed down a few years back I believe....

But like Hustlmatic mentioned CD One on Truxel. That lil spot got a nice lil section of Sac Artists....