What Sac rappers are from MeadowView?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
ima set sumthin straight 4 everyone. first nobody and i mean nobody refers to the meadowviewGARDENS as meadowview-gardens anymore unless it's an o.g form bacc in the day. they're TWO different neighborhoods. Meadowview(bloods) and the Gardens (Crips). when all dis gang bang shit started it was just the Gardens wit a couple of nicc names. Second Loma verde piru does not exist i said that before. L.V. is like two streets away from 29thst, so trust me it's not goin down like dat. i admitt bacc in the day they TRIED to start a loma verde bloods or sum shit like dat, but that shit got shut down in two weeks. no lie. Third, i thought gangsta dre was Valley Hi piru not no L.V. i read in here sum one sayin he said he was from there in a song, post it so i can hear it.
Listen to the first song on the Nonfiktion Creative differences album...."Them LVP's be kickin' up dust from state to state/Running up om fools that player hate..."

On GD's Gangbanging Poetry album he's standing in front of Loma Verde duplex's so tell me LV never rolled homie....U saying GD wasn't from there with a lil bit too much conviction in ur post.....Get yo ass up outta here trying to sound like the Sacramento version of Alex Alonso u fuckin' misconstrued gang bang historian

Jul 29, 2008
WOW, THIS THREAD IS cOMEDY FOR REAL, THE INGLEWOOD HOMIE ASKED ABOUT SOME MEADOWVIEW ARTISTS AND EVERYBODY PUT ALOT OF NON - MEADOWVIEW ARTISTS IN IT. " IM NOT TALKIN' BOUT ANY OF MY RELLIES ON HERE, JUST ALL OF YOU THAT DONT KNOW OR AcT LIKE YOU KNOW." MEADOWVIEW IS A cOMMUNITY, ASK ALL YA BIG HOMIES IF YOU GOT EM, I DONT. NO MATTER WHERE YOURE FROM IN THE MEADOWVIEW cOMMUNITY (BLOOD - cRIP) YOURE FROM THE GARDENS!! THE GARDENS STRETCHES FROM MEADOWVIEW, TO VALLEY HI ALL THE WAY TO THE cREEK, IF YOU DIDNT KNOW. IVE BEEN IN MEADOWVIEW SINcE BIRTH. L.A. cATS BROUGHT THE GANGBANGIN' TO SAc, WE WERENT EVEN BANGIN' WHEN THEY cAME, THERE WERE ONLY FUNK LORDS, 456, AND POPLOcKERS AND SHIT LIKE THAT. WHOEVER SAID THERE ARENT ANY MUFUcKAZ WEARIN' RED AROUND 29TH STREET, YOU HAVENT BEEN THERE LATELY, EVEN THE cRIPS WEAR RED AND THE BLOODS WEAR BLUE. SAc HAS MORE BLOODS THAN cRIPS BUT ABOUT THIS MEADOWVIEW GARDEN cOMMUNITY, IT WAS cALLED BAcK IN THE DAYS "GORILLA GARDENS" IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT IT THEN DONT SPEAK ON IT!! LOMA VERDE IS 1 STREET FROM 29TH STREET AND HAD cRIPS AND PIRU'S FROM THE SAME STREET!! GD'S BROTHER IS A cRIP AND HE'S A PIRU. SAc NIGGAZ REPPIN' SAc IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT YOUR cITY, ASK YA BIG HOMIES WHAT THE BIZ IZ B-FORE YOU SPEAK ON SOME SHIT, OTHERWISE YOURE NOT GAME TIGHT ABOUT YOUR cITY. ALL OF THE 1's ON HERE THAT WANT THAT MEADOWVIEW MUSIc, THEN GO TO THE LINK ON MY SIG AND DOWNLOAD THE 3 MIXTAPES ON THE MYSPAcE PAGES FOR FREE. THERE ARE ANOTHER LINKS ON THERE TO PURcHASE MY 1ST ALBUM FROM 2002 TOO. THAT BOTTOM FEEDA ALBUM WAS MALLY MALL, BANDANA THA RAGG, cHINAMAN AND K5 THA NATURAL. ALL OF US HAVE DONE ALBUMS AND BEEN ON OTHER cATS ALBUM ALL OVER SAc. THOSE THAT DONT KNOW, PEEP THE LOGO, REAL MEADOWVIEW SHIT IS HERE AND AINT GOIN' NOWHERE. IF YOURE A RAPPER AND DONT LIKE IT, SAY SOMETHIN' OR SHUT UP AND WATcH HOW WE RYDE!! I AM AND HAVE BEEN BOUT IT. ORIGINAL MEADOWVIEW 89 era - YEAH DOE!! ASK YA FAVORITE RAPPER BOUT ME!! ( M.G.E \ PIE-Rx )
There you go. Someone from the View giving us Knowledge.

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
WOW, THIS THREAD IS cOMEDY FOR REAL, THE INGLEWOOD HOMIE ASKED ABOUT SOME MEADOWVIEW ARTISTS AND EVERYBODY PUT ALOT OF NON - MEADOWVIEW ARTISTS IN IT. " IM NOT TALKIN' BOUT ANY OF MY RELLIES ON HERE, JUST ALL OF YOU THAT DONT KNOW OR AcT LIKE YOU KNOW." MEADOWVIEW IS A cOMMUNITY, ASK ALL YA BIG HOMIES IF YOU GOT EM, I DONT. NO MATTER WHERE YOURE FROM IN THE MEADOWVIEW cOMMUNITY (BLOOD - cRIP) YOURE FROM THE GARDENS!! THE GARDENS STRETCHES FROM MEADOWVIEW, TO VALLEY HI ALL THE WAY TO THE cREEK, IF YOU DIDNT KNOW. IVE BEEN IN MEADOWVIEW SINcE BIRTH. L.A. cATS BROUGHT THE GANGBANGIN' TO SAc, WE WERENT EVEN BANGIN' WHEN THEY cAME, THERE WERE ONLY FUNK LORDS, 456, AND POPLOcKERS AND SHIT LIKE THAT. WHOEVER SAID THERE ARENT ANY MUFUcKAZ WEARIN' RED AROUND 29TH STREET, YOU HAVENT BEEN THERE LATELY, EVEN THE cRIPS WEAR RED AND THE BLOODS WEAR BLUE. SAc HAS MORE BLOODS THAN cRIPS BUT ABOUT THIS MEADOWVIEW GARDEN cOMMUNITY, IT WAS cALLED BAcK IN THE DAYS "GORILLA GARDENS" IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT IT THEN DONT SPEAK ON IT!! LOMA VERDE IS 1 STREET FROM 29TH STREET AND HAD cRIPS AND PIRU'S FROM THE SAME STREET!! GD'S BROTHER IS A cRIP AND HE'S A PIRU. SAc NIGGAZ REPPIN' SAc IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT YOUR cITY, ASK YA BIG HOMIES WHAT THE BIZ IZ B-FORE YOU SPEAK ON SOME SHIT, OTHERWISE YOURE NOT GAME TIGHT ABOUT YOUR cITY. ALL OF THE 1's ON HERE THAT WANT THAT MEADOWVIEW MUSIc, THEN GO TO THE LINK ON MY SIG AND DOWNLOAD THE 3 MIXTAPES ON THE MYSPAcE PAGES FOR FREE. THERE ARE ANOTHER LINKS ON THERE TO PURcHASE MY 1ST ALBUM FROM 2002 TOO. THAT BOTTOM FEEDA ALBUM WAS MALLY MALL, BANDANA THA RAGG, cHINAMAN AND K5 THA NATURAL. ALL OF US HAVE DONE ALBUMS AND BEEN ON OTHER cATS ALBUM ALL OVER SAc. THOSE THAT DONT KNOW, PEEP THE LOGO, REAL MEADOWVIEW SHIT IS HERE AND AINT GOIN' NOWHERE. IF YOURE A RAPPER AND DONT LIKE IT, SAY SOMETHIN' OR SHUT UP AND WATcH HOW WE RYDE!! I AM AND HAVE BEEN BOUT IT. ORIGINAL MEADOWVIEW 89 era - YEAH DOE!! ASK YA FAVORITE RAPPER BOUT ME!! ( M.G.E \ PIE-Rx )
and there you have it big bruh mally what it iz mgang

Oct 11, 2002
I was wonderin when you was gonna come set these niggas str8. As far as who is the hardest blood rapper outta Sac (and I know all the factors) it's too many to claim just one. Some are more gangsta than they are rapper and some are more rapper than they are gangsta. Happens all the time. Doesnt make nobody better than the next man. I've known Mally Mal to bust a nigga shit to the fat meat. I also know Gangsta Dre can rap circles around most any nigga. Funny thing is I grew up with most of the blood AND crip rappers that came outta the south.

Oct 11, 2002
Just a few cats I knew before they was rappers. All solid niggas, all southside niggas. I know I'm forgettin a bunch of people.

Young Jayda
Gangsta Dre
K-Geeta
Melle Mel
Smigg Dirtee
Devious
Dubb 20
Bleezo
Bueno
Doey Rock
Tre 8
Triple Beam
T-Rush
Woon
Young Sick (Rollyn 1000)
Mally Mal
Old E & Redrum
Marv Mitch and Lemay
E-Train
Da-Da
M.A.K.
Xclusive Ent
Snag Loco

Aug 16, 2002
Just a few cats I knew before they was rappers. All solid niggas, all southside niggas. I know I'm forgettin a bunch of people.

Young Jayda
Gangsta Dre
K-Geeta
Melle Mel
Smigg Dirtee
Devious
Dubb 20
Bleezo
Bueno
Doey Rock
Tre 8
Triple Beam
T-Rush
Woon
Young Sick (Rollyn 1000)
Mally Mal
Old E & Redrum
Marv Mitch and Lemay
E-Train
Da-Da
M.A.K.
Xclusive Ent
Snag Loco
Dubb 20 aint from sac brody! he from El Pueblo, pittsburg, CA.

Dada is my nigga from tha hood! Im gon ad some Flame rag homies i know that are reptables!

Bad Bizzness, Young Wood, Doitmovin, Big Slep, Og BadMouth, Fields Gang, 4 Factor$, Lil TIm, Shinen D, E-Monsta, Lil Crush, Bambino, Slim 12th, Lace Leno, Jon Doe, Flo double SS, Nicholi Soltize, SNubbzilla, Staxx, Stupid Swoop, (FREE CHUCK BEEZ & NOONY). list goes on and on!

Oct 11, 2002
Dubb 20 aint from sac brody! he from El Pueblo, pittsburg, CA.

Dada is my nigga from tha hood! Im gon ad some Flame rag homies i know that are reptables!

Bad Bizzness, Young Wood, Doitmovin, Big Slep, Og BadMouth, Fields Gang, 4 Factor$, Lil TIm, Shinen D, E-Monsta, Lil Crush, Bambino, Slim 12th, Lace Leno, Jon Doe, Flo double SS, Nicholi Soltize, SNubbzilla, Staxx, Stupid Swoop, (FREE CHUCK BEEZ & NOONY). list goes on and on!
I know Dubb aint from Sac. But it is a fact that he went to VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL in Sac for all four years. I know this for a fact because I went to school with him. I dont know when he left pittsburg but I know he went to high school here. Ask him if you dont believe me.

Oct 11, 2002
Oh I guess since I said all southside niggas you thought I meant Dubb 20 was from Sac. My bad. But he did go to high school out here. I'm not sure about jr. high. DaDa went to Valley at the same time.

Aug 16, 2002
damn thats the biz! i dont doubt you folkz i know you aint talkin no bullshit! I'm gon get at Dubb bout that next time i see him...i know he be out here all day....He fukz wit my Nigga Will. MATTER OF FACT I GOT THERE UNREALESED ALBUM. SHIT SLAPZ. THAT WOULD BE A GOOD COLLAB YOU AND DUBB...OR YOU AND DADA!

Feb 25, 2009
okay evil ill give u dat one. i did my research and i was wrong bout G.D. and as far as being a historian i am when it comes to MY hood. i agree with m.gang 129% he clarified everything like an O.G. should. everything he said was true. My bad to da WHOLE thread for MY fucc up.

Oct 11, 2002
I do have to admit that the Blood cats I've seen have a serious impact was Nonfiktion and Marv Mitch & Lemay. Them niggas had CRIP niggas bumpin that "Burgundy Day" in 96. When that shit dropped there wasnt really any Blood rappers really crackin. That Burgundy Day was the first song I know of that let niggas know it was more than Crip rappers outta Sac makin noise. That shit hit the streets and just SPREAD. That album made me realize that it was possible for us to drop albums. To see niggas you see everyday smashin like that..... That was like one hell of a time, Marv Mitch hadnt gone to prison yet, Gangsta Dre was really on some GANGSTA shit, and it was beautiful to see niggas you know blowin up. Somebody find that Burgundy Day, I aint heard that song in at least 10 years. Time flies......

Jul 29, 2008
I do have to admit that the Blood cats I've seen have a serious impact was Nonfiktion and Marv Mitch & Lemay. Them niggas had CRIP niggas bumpin that "Burgundy Day" in 96. When that shit dropped there wasnt really any Blood rappers really crackin. That Burgundy Day was the first song I know of that let niggas know it was more than Crip rappers outta Sac makin noise. That shit hit the streets and just SPREAD. That album made me realize that it was possible for us to drop albums. To see niggas you see everyday smashin like that..... That was like one hell of a time, Marv Mitch hadnt gone to prison yet, Gangsta Dre was really on some GANGSTA shit, and it was beautiful to see niggas you know blowin up. Somebody find that Burgundy Day, I aint heard that song in at least 10 years. Time flies......

Well that is true homey. I'm from the NW and all I heard was C Bo and Brotha Lynch, Sicx, Mr Doc and X Raided.

crips have always had more spot light that Bloods in the music.. I'm just glad to see the homies puttin it down and hopefully that damuvment opens more doors for homies.

Aug 16, 2002
Real talk right there....SOme of the first blood muzik i was slappin was from Skanless he was goin hard with that book of skanless cd! but yea Burgandy day is a classic!

Oct 11, 2002
GOT DAMN IT F31ROGER YOU JUST MADE MY FUCKIN DAY BRUH!!! SOON AS THAT SHIT CAME ON GOT ME TRIPPIN THE FUCK OUT!!!! IM TELLIN YOU THATS ALL YOU HEARD IN ON THE SOUTHSIDE WHEN THIS SHIT CAME OUT. CLASSIC MUSIC. I MIGHT HAVE TO REMAKE THAT BEAT LOL.

Oct 11, 2002
MobbinInDa916 Props bruh. I gotta go get me a copy of this album. We used to slap this album ALL FUCKIN DAY. Takes me back man. Mack rd and Center pkwy wit a big ass 38 on me and a gauge in the bushes.