What Sac rappers are from MeadowView?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
thatz the same thing that i was thinkin and i was hella confused,i thought loma verde was in the gardenz and i heard a long time ago somebody said gangsta dre was from loma verde piru
i never asked if loma verde was in the gardenz,i lived in south sac since the 80's and i been 2 every single hood in sac.....gangsta dre is a dope rapper and a sactown legend
I thought you asked bekuz you werent sure in the first quote.

i never asked if loma verde was in the gardenz,i lived in south sac since the 80's and i been 2 every single hood in sac.....gangsta dre is a dope rapper and a sactown legend
You asked about Gangsta Dre didnt you?

he was from Loma Verde Piru.. does it still exist? I dont know.

isnt like Loma Verde and the Gardens In Meadowview? maybe I understood it wrong.

Aug 6, 2008
lol i dont know nathin about sac politcs

but i do know the hardest Blawds outta sac = young meek, triple beam, and gangsta dre (oak park, meadowview, loma verde)

and thats just from listenin to they music so dont question my shit cause thats what they all rep in they music aint no question about it

Jul 29, 2008
lol i dont know nathin about sac politcs

but i do know the hardest Blawds outta sac = young meek, triple beam, and gangsta dre (oak park, meadowview, loma verde)

and thats just from listenin to they music so dont question my shit cause thats what they all rep in they music aint no question about it

there are alot of dope katz in Sac.. that live that street life.

I say Mally Mall bekuz he puts it down 100. and hella katz in Sac recognize him... hence Sacramento's king.

Feb 25, 2009
ima set sumthin straight 4 everyone. first nobody and i mean nobody refers to the meadowviewGARDENS as meadowview-gardens anymore unless it's an o.g form bacc in the day. they're TWO different neighborhoods. Meadowview(bloods) and the Gardens (Crips). when all dis gang bang shit started it was just the Gardens wit a couple of nicc names. Second Loma verde piru does not exist i said that before. L.V. is like two streets away from 29thst, so trust me it's not goin down like dat. i admitt bacc in the day they TRIED to start a loma verde bloods or sum shit like dat, but that shit got shut down in two weeks. no lie. Third, i thought gangsta dre was Valley Hi piru not no L.V. i read in here sum one sayin he said he was from there in a song, post it so i can hear it.

Jul 29, 2008
ima set sumthin straight 4 everyone. first nobody and i mean nobody refers to the meadowviewGARDENS as meadowview-gardens anymore unless it's an o.g form bacc in the day. they're TWO different neighborhoods. Meadowview(bloods) and the Gardens (Crips). when all dis gang bang shit started it was just the Gardens wit a couple of nicc names. Second Loma verde piru does not exist i said that before. L.V. is like two streets away from 29thst, so trust me it's not goin down like dat. i admitt bacc in the day they TRIED to start a loma verde bloods or sum shit like dat, but that shit got shut down in two weeks. no lie. Third, i thought gangsta dre was Valley Hi piru not no L.V. i read in here sum one sayin he said he was from there in a song, post it so i can hear it.
So lets set this straight:

Gangsta Dre says it in all his songs, "Loma Verde Piru". Like I said, does LV still exist to this day, I dont know. Only person klaiming Valley Hi in the muzik was Jayda.

Well, you also got Meadowview Gangsta Bloods and Meadowview Garden Piru. Not sure of all the Details, but hit up Mally Mall.

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
WOW, THIS THREAD IS cOMEDY FOR REAL, THE INGLEWOOD HOMIE ASKED ABOUT SOME MEADOWVIEW ARTISTS AND EVERYBODY PUT ALOT OF NON - MEADOWVIEW ARTISTS IN IT. " IM NOT TALKIN' BOUT ANY OF MY RELLIES ON HERE, JUST ALL OF YOU THAT DONT KNOW OR AcT LIKE YOU KNOW." MEADOWVIEW IS A cOMMUNITY, ASK ALL YA BIG HOMIES IF YOU GOT EM, I DONT. NO MATTER WHERE YOURE FROM IN THE MEADOWVIEW cOMMUNITY (BLOOD - cRIP) YOURE FROM THE GARDENS!! THE GARDENS STRETCHES FROM MEADOWVIEW, TO VALLEY HI ALL THE WAY TO THE cREEK, IF YOU DIDNT KNOW. IVE BEEN IN MEADOWVIEW SINcE BIRTH. L.A. cATS BROUGHT THE GANGBANGIN' TO SAc, WE WERENT EVEN BANGIN' WHEN THEY cAME, THERE WERE ONLY FUNK LORDS, 456, AND POPLOcKERS AND SHIT LIKE THAT. WHOEVER SAID THERE ARENT ANY MUFUcKAZ WEARIN' RED AROUND 29TH STREET, YOU HAVENT BEEN THERE LATELY, EVEN THE cRIPS WEAR RED AND THE BLOODS WEAR BLUE. SAc HAS MORE BLOODS THAN cRIPS BUT ABOUT THIS MEADOWVIEW GARDEN cOMMUNITY, IT WAS cALLED BAcK IN THE DAYS "GORILLA GARDENS" IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT IT THEN DONT SPEAK ON IT!! LOMA VERDE IS 1 STREET FROM 29TH STREET AND HAD cRIPS AND PIRU'S FROM THE SAME STREET!! GD'S BROTHER IS A cRIP AND HE'S A PIRU. SAc NIGGAZ REPPIN' SAc IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT YOUR cITY, ASK YA BIG HOMIES WHAT THE BIZ IZ B-FORE YOU SPEAK ON SOME SHIT, OTHERWISE YOURE NOT GAME TIGHT ABOUT YOUR cITY. ALL OF THE 1's ON HERE THAT WANT THAT MEADOWVIEW MUSIc, THEN GO TO THE LINK ON MY SIG AND DOWNLOAD THE 3 MIXTAPES ON THE MYSPAcE PAGES FOR FREE. THERE ARE ANOTHER LINKS ON THERE TO PURcHASE MY 1ST ALBUM FROM 2002 TOO. THAT BOTTOM FEEDA ALBUM WAS MALLY MALL, BANDANA THA RAGG, cHINAMAN AND K5 THA NATURAL. ALL OF US HAVE DONE ALBUMS AND BEEN ON OTHER cATS ALBUM ALL OVER SAc. THOSE THAT DONT KNOW, PEEP THE LOGO, REAL MEADOWVIEW SHIT IS HERE AND AINT GOIN' NOWHERE. IF YOURE A RAPPER AND DONT LIKE IT, SAY SOMETHIN' OR SHUT UP AND WATcH HOW WE RYDE!! I AM AND HAVE BEEN BOUT IT. ORIGINAL MEADOWVIEW 89 era - YEAH DOE!! ASK YA FAVORITE RAPPER BOUT ME!! ( M.G.E \ PIE-Rx )