WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
although the secretary did say they were forged, she said she wrote ones with that same content. like they lost the originals so they made new ones with the same info. not too bright though

Jan 9, 2004
shnitzel said:
warrensburg, so what you actually saying is that what moore showed us is bullshit and what bush saying is pure truth?
(another robot of the system - FUCK THE SYSTEM!!!)
Not saying Bush doesn't lie too. Never said that. Moore does plenty and anyone who believes all of his propaganda as fact is just as much a robot as the Bush worshipers or Kerry worshipers. I would say all of the above have lied and lied a lot. Moore is just as bad that is all I'm saying.

Aug 21, 2002
1. Now, he wouldn't be the president if he didn't lie.
2. Weapons of Mass Destruction??? We dont know, but since soldiers were sent over there "mistakenly" why not forget about the Weapons of Mass Destruction, and listen to what Bush has to say next. Hmmm, we are safer now cause we infringed on a country that had nothing to do with ours, but they are safer over there and he did scare the shit outta any would be terrorists. Plain and simple.
3. Micheal Moore, ficticious fabrication, player hation in this dancery. Whatever yall wanna call it, he is that in a way, but what he was saying in a way was on point. Yall are saying it like, damned, we know that the government and all these agencies cover their asses so good that Moore could no way no how be on point. He found a loop hole and spread the word. But I dont completely believe him? Warrensburg, if Moore is bullshit, then Bush is too. Oh, and so is Kerry for the record!
4. I bet if they gave each president a checklist of 12 promises to fulfill in one year of entering presidency, we'd have a new president every year.
5. Bush fucked up, indeed he did, but I'd rather see him in office again to clean up his own mess, but until he man's up and admits his wrong doing, I say fuck him. Why do yall think the draft is going to take place. Why would you let Bush send you off to war, put him out of office and let Kerry bring em' back home. Noooo, Bush has the masterplan and that's what's gonna get him back in office.

Jan 9, 2004
MasZive said:
1. Now, he wouldn't be the president if he didn't lie.
2. Weapons of Mass Destruction??? We dont know, but since soldiers were sent over there "mistakenly" why not forget about the Weapons of Mass Destruction, and listen to what Bush has to say next. Hmmm, we are safer now cause we infringed on a country that had nothing to do with ours, but they are safer over there and he did scare the shit outta any would be terrorists. Plain and simple.
3. Micheal Moore, ficticious fabrication, player hation in this dancery. Whatever yall wanna call it, he is that in a way, but what he was saying in a way was on point. Yall are saying it like, damned, we know that the government and all these agencies cover their asses so good that Moore could no way no how be on point. He found a loop hole and spread the word. But I dont completely believe him? Warrensburg, if Moore is bullshit, then Bush is too. Oh, and so is Kerry for the record!
4. I bet if they gave each president a checklist of 12 promises to fulfill in one year of entering presidency, we'd have a new president every year.
5. Bush fucked up, indeed he did, but I'd rather see him in office again to clean up his own mess, but until he man's up and admits his wrong doing, I say fuck him. Why do yall think the draft is going to take place. Why would you let Bush send you off to war, put him out of office and let Kerry bring em' back home. Noooo, Bush has the masterplan and that's what's gonna get him back in office.
I agree with basically everything you said. Bush - liar, Kerry - liar, Moore - liar, politicians - more liars. Half the things they say they will "GET DONE", won't get done, and half the things they say they "WON'T DO", they will. That is what we have come to expect from politicians in general. Moore is a whole other issue, he is negative to the country and lacks respect for our country.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
negative to the country? because he points out how crooked Bush is? (remember, he did the same when clinton was in office)

Sep 17, 2003
Bush got us in, let him get us out.

I'm not a huge fan of Bush, but this country would be even more fucked if Kerry was "in charge". Besides, Bush acted on "intelligence reports"... he takes the blame, BUT he really is not at fault.

There may have been no "weapons of mass destruction" but Saddam did have a weapons program that put the U.S. in danger. Bush saw an opportunity to take him out before something bad happened.

Bottom line is that not everyone will ever be 100 percent satisfied with the government and the people in-charge.

Sep 17, 2003
The U.S. would be in danger because Saddam is still sore from losing the Gulf War to "Daddy Bush". Iraq was harboring terrorists and many obviously still abound there. We are fighting the war on terror and if terrorism exists here, then I say it was a good move. And hear you me... I hate it when I turn on the news everyday and hear about more bombings and more U.S. soldiers losing their lives. But this is the world we live in!

Some would argue that the U.S. is in more danger now... there may be some logic to that theory, but it is largely false. Yes, terrorists may be more likely to attack, but that is different than Saddam doing it with the full support of his government and having better means to launch a more widespread chemical or biological attack..

I hope we get out of Iraq as soon as humanly possible... but it would be futile for the U.S. to leave now... all of our dead soldiers would have died in vain... that's what scares me about Kerry. I truely believe that he would do anything, including pulling us out immediately. I want us out, but not before the job is done.

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
before we went to iraq, i don't remember anyone personally who actually thought they still had wmd, everyone just felt it best if saddam ceased to exist.
sometimes you just gotta pick a good enough reason to war and just stick with it
if we didn't continue to have problems over there, it woulda been a good move. possibly prevent 3 or 4 "problems" in the future.
aint that fucked

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
haha.... terrorism exists in ireland

terrorism exists in palestine, israel, iran, pakistan, afghanistan, saudi, egypt.... etc... i could go on....

it's good to see that you believe that the reason we went to iraq was for terrorist reasons... goes to show fox news is working.

and there is no way iraq was any more of a threat to us than any other middle eastern country