What rapper/rappers should Moonshine do a song with?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who should Moonshine collaborate with on a track?

• Mannie Fresh of Ca$h Money

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eminem

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Bubba Sparxx

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Daz Dillenger

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Twista

• Dru Down

• Fabolous

• Timbaland

• Total voters
Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
Moonshine Bandits f/ Dru Down & Daz on the same track would come tight as fuk. Dru Down & Daz always be coming with some tight party & club tracks,,,,just an opinion....latez

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
I AM picking Bubba..........

we are in talks with him right now.....no joke either, but it has been an ongoing communication that has had ups & downs...we are still hopeful-

i am diggn-
mannie fresh beats too, damn hes got some catchy shit though....
timbaland beats also

Rid, great thread, cuz we do like to hear other peoples opinions on these type of scenarios.

Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
@The Booza

Thanks homie. I'm just a fan like all these other people and I ask the questions sometimes because others are rather shy to ask'em. I follow the rap game real closely and have great ideas for the future. That's why Never wanted me on Low Town. I got that big vision ya feel me? In my heart I feel as if you guys will collaborate several times with Bubba in the future. But umm.....check this out homie. Shoot some promo stuff to Tha Row Records and let's see if they're interested in featuring some of their artists alongside with you guys. Tha Row may be real gansta, but they know how to network. Pleazbaleevit. Here's the adress:

Tha Row
P.O. Box 3037
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

So what's up with MTV? How did they license your music? & do you got plans for music videos one day? I already be knowing if you guys shoot a video, it'll pop-up on BET within a flash. If it don't come on Rap City: Tha Bassment, then fa' sho' it'll come on the late night BET show "Un-Cut". A good stripper video will go koo for yal. Well, stay in touch and keep postin' back n forth. That's how we get shit poppin'. One....

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
AS FAR AS THE ROW:
i think we have sent them a package for networking purposes but recieved no response, so i guess we arent thugged out enough for them......hahah, if you got an inside connect with them, holler homie.

AS FAR AS MTV:
We got signed to a Promo Company in Hollywood and MTV expressed interest in Moonshine Music when they connected w/ our Promo Company.
MTV licensed a few songs from our
'Soggy Crackerz Soaked in Beer'
album, but they do not notify you if the songs get aired on television....so it is our duty to dig through their archives to see if the tracks get used, and to the best of my knowledge they have not been televised yet.....or you can collect royalties when they are aired also....its good for credits on the resume.

AS FAR AS VIDEO:
Yes, Moonshines LAbel owner is excited and is pushing to do a video after the album is complete......The Location is already picked and we are researching Film Companies.,.....& This first Moonshine Bandit Video will be a high production project that will feature Big Cameos from some big artists and huge party scene in a Old Western Town......song: SMALL TOWNERZ