what r ur best mix drinks or straight?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
straight:
henn
remy xo
red, black, blue label
crown
etc.

mixed:
cant go wrong wit vodka & redbull
Henn and Grandmarier (dont know how to spell da shit)
151 wit dr. pepper
etc.

what about yall? include even cheap hard shit like erk and jerk etc....

Feb 5, 2006
I USUALLY FUCK WITH SHIT WITH STRAIGHT, HEEM OR PATRON BUT MY PATNA GOT ME ON THIS MIX LAST PARTY

PATRON/MALIBU RUM/STRAWBERRY PUCKER/PINNEAPLE JUICE/SPRITE

MADE A 2-LITER FOR THE FOLKS AND WE COULDNT WALK FOR HOURS. LOL

Feb 5, 2006
North Vallejo said:
^^hahah oh yea forgot about patron. who likes to fuck wit beer bongs? what was the longest beer bong yall downed? how many beers did it take to fill da bitch up?

I DONT REALLY FUCK WITH BEER BONGS. I ONLY HIT THAT SHIT ONCE BEFORE. I BE KILLIN BEER THOUGH. WE WAS PLAYIN THIS DICE GAME WITH MGD, I DRANK 4 BREWS IN 4 MINUTES. CHUGGED THEM SHITS DOWN, LOL THATS BASICALLY LIKE A BEER BONG

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I didn't even read all the replies; here's what's ''hot'' with me...LOL:

Shots of Cazadores, El Jimador, 100 Anos, Don Julio, Hennessy, Ciclon, or Redrum. <How ironic...

But seriously, anyone on here fuck with Ciclon?! It's Bacardi Gold, Tequila, and lime...already good to go, baby...

Mixed drinks, I'm not real fond of...if anything, Absolut Manderin/Cranberry, Dead Nazi's (I think it's Jager, Rumpleminz...hmm...is that all?), Ciclon/Cazadores Anejo/Squirt...good!!!

My FAVORITE mixed drink is a shot of tequila and chasing it with beer...

Try taking a small drink out of a Corona (<<GARBAGE, I use TECATE), and then pouring a shot of tequila in the beer bottle, and chugging that shit. USE GOOD TEQUILA...please!