what part of Mexico you or your parents from

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
Michoacan Home of the Tarascan Indians who were much smaller then the aztecs but as old an defeated the aztecs in all battles.Also tarascans are one the reason why the spanish conquered as bad as they did because the tarascans refused to back up the aztecs.

Dec 7, 2005
HEAVYMETALGANGSTER said:
Michoacan Home of the Tarascan Indians who were much smaller then the aztecs but as old an defeated the aztecs in all battles.Also tarascans are one the reason why the spanish conquered as bad as they did because the tarascans refused to back up the aztecs.
Good job. you should be proud of your ancestors helping the oppressers kill off my ancestors along with your own :ermm:

Nov 27, 2002
Bonekrusher408 said:
Good job. you should be proud of your ancestors helping the oppressers kill off my ancestors along with your own :ermm:
Aint proud of it speaking on history an I did say By the tarscans not helping the aztecs thats why everything happened the way it did,not many people know about the tarascan indians,Im proud of the aztecs roots but the people of michoacan are sometimes forgotten.
Then again if the spanish had not come an did what they did none of us would be here an also if u wanna blame anyone blame marina the girl who helped the spanish.

Nov 27, 2002
Bonekrusher408 said:
Fuck that bitch Marina, I didnt know about the Tarscans, I aint blaming them I just thought you were braggin or something about it
Sal good bro,its easy to read something written an take it the wrong way.
I mean if i would have said varrio michoacan tarascan indian locos fuck the aztecs then u could an should have thought that.

Nov 1, 2005
HEAVYMETALGANGSTER said:
History

Tlaxcala was an independent nation in pre-Columbian times, never conquered by the Aztecs. The assistance of the Tlaxcalans was of instrumental importance to Cortés in his conquest of Mexico in the early 16th century.
The arrival of the Spanish Captain Hernán Cortés and his men on the east coast of Mexico in April 1519 led to the end of both the Aztec and the Tarascan Empires. Knowing that the Spaniards were on their way to the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlán, the Aztecs sent some emissaries to the Tarascans to ask for help. Instead of providing assistance, they sacrificed the Aztec messengers. Tenochtitlán fell in 1520 after a bloody siege. The Tarascans' turn came in 1522.
the tarascans refused to help the aztecs while the tlaxcalans actually helped the spaniards fight the aztecs.

Jul 17, 2002
I got ancestor que son chichimecas and toltecas.

yeah man mexico crazy they hella loc'd out. they cut off the heads of juras n throw them in plain site on the p.ds office

gotta love it that's where we from though.