what part of Mexico you or your parents from

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2002
Q'vole gente. just a curious question to all raza here, I should of done this before 5 de mayo but oh well.

both my parents r from Morelia Michoacan. I've been there hella time so I got love for my brown side.N da cultura.

where some of yall from

Jul 17, 2002
DAMN!!!!!! that's good to see that my peoples still got pride.I'm surprised yall know your history. I know homeboyz 1st N 2nd generation that don't even know where they from some can't speak a squat of español.

PUT YOUR ROOTZ ON THE MAP

Jun 21, 2005
Michocan where they do all dem kidnappings n extortion and the drug cartels(Zetas) shoot it out with da military n shit. That shit sucks but gotta love it.. it's where my parents are from.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
scrillafein said:
Michocan where they do all dem kidnappings n extortion and the drug cartels(Zetas) shoot it out with da military n shit. That shit sucks but gotta love it.. it's where my parents are from.
hell yea ive been to Apatzictlan Michoacan shit is savage out there cuz of the drugs and they got those sierras to retreat to if shit goes wrong foos be throwing police heads in the headquarters shit is loked.