What new (or old) games are you looking forward to this year?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
My purchase list is:

WATCH DOGS
SPLINTER CELL: BLACK LIST
GTA 5
DEAD SPACE 3 (Altman be praised!)
SKULLS OF THE SHOGUN
FUSE
REMEMBER ME
KILLER IS DEAD

Games I have my eye on (may or may not purchase)

DMC
METAL GEAR RISING
CRYSIS 3
GOD OF WAR: ASCENSION
YAIBA: NINJA GAIDEN Z
GEARS OF WAR: JUDGEMENT
TOMB RAIDER
BIOSHOCK INFINITE
THE LAST OF US

Games from last year I need to cop:

GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER
MASS EFFECT 3: OMEGA (DLC)
MAX PAYNE 3
HITMAN ABSOLUTION

I'm already backlogged 20 games so another 20 won't hurt right? So whats on YOUR list sicc goons?

Last edited:
Props: STICK
Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
GTA V for sure. Is Watch Dogs gonna be released this year? The reveal was amazing and I definitely wanna get that too but more info would be nice.

I might get Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider but I'll probably wait for a price drop. And is MGS: Ground Zeroes gonna be released this year too? I checked their wiki but it had no release date on it.

I'm late, but I just got Dead Space 1 and 2 a few days ago so if I like those enough I might get Dead Space 3 as well.

All other games I'm either not interested in or wait for more info before I make a decision.

Props: HERESY

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
GTA V for sure. Is Watch Dogs gonna be released this year? The reveal was amazing and I definitely wanna get that too but more info would be nice.

I might get Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider but I'll probably wait for a price drop. And is MGS: Ground Zeroes gonna be released this year too? I checked their wiki but it had no release date on it.

I'm late, but I just got Dead Space 1 and 2 a few days ago so if I like those enough I might get Dead Space 3 as well.

All other games I'm either not interested in or wait for more info before I make a decision.
MGS:GZ should drop next year.

Watch Dogs is scheduled to be released this year.

Dec 19, 2006
GTA 5,Dead Space 3,Aliens Col.Marines,Deadpool,Rainbow 6 Patriots,God Of War Ascension,Crysis 3,Gears Of War Judgement,Tomb Raider,Battlefield 4,Killzone Mercenary,Injustice Gods Amongst Us,Metro Last Light,Dead Island Riptide,Prey 2,Sniper Ghost Warrior 2...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
GTA 5,Dead Space 3,Aliens Col.Marines,Deadpool,Rainbow 6 Patriots,God Of War Ascension,Crysis 3,Gears Of War Judgement,Tomb Raider,Battlefield 4,Killzone Mercenary,Injustice Gods Amongst Us,Metro Last Light,Dead Island Riptide,Prey 2,Sniper Ghost Warrior 2...
The bold, thats the game where a fool gets tossed out a window with a bomb strapped to his chest right? If so, yeah I need to cop that.

PREY 2 ain't commin out, fam. Bethesda is on some bullshit.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
The only game I'm definitely getting when it releases is Dead Space 3. I pre-ordered it the other day with some Christmas money.

the other games in which I'm interested include:

Bioshock Infinite
Gears of War Judgment
Grand Theft Auto V
Crysis 3
The Last of Us
Rainbow 6 Patriots (if it releases)

Also HERESY @HERESY , you should check out GameFly for used games sometimes. Even if you don't have an active account for renting, you can still buy used games from them.

I copped Ghost Recon Future Soldier for $9.99 around the middle of December. They also had Max Payne 3 for around $14.99 I think.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
The only game I'm definitely getting when it releases is Dead Space 3. I pre-ordered it the other day with some Christmas money.

the other games in which I'm interested include:

Bioshock Infinite
Gears of War Judgment
Grand Theft Auto V
Crysis 3
The Last of Us
Rainbow 6 Patriots (if it releases)

Also HERESY @HERESY , you should check out GameFly for used games sometimes. Even if you don't have an active account for renting, you can still buy used games from them.

I copped Ghost Recon Future Soldier for $9.99 around the middle of December. They also had Max Payne 3 for around $14.99 I think.
Fam, BOTH of those games were in my cart. I was placing the order and then it went to a screen that said the items couldn't be found. So I said, "Oh well they'll be on sale again" and took Max Payne 3 out of the saved items which left Ghost Recon. So a couple of days later I check the cart and sure enough there is a (1) and Ghost recon is in stock. I go downstairs, snag my card, come back up, put the info in and guess what? The game isn't available. So I did the gamefly chat support, where you can speak with a person via chat instead of calling. She basically just told me to keep trying.

What I can do, however, is join, rent it and keep it for the $9.99 price.

I'm not really trippin cause like I said I'm like 20 games backlogged, but I still wanted to add it to my collection. What do you think about Ghost Recon's Single Player?

Last edited:
Props: STICK

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Fam, BOTH of those games were in my cart. I was placing the order and then it went to a screen that said the items couldn't be found. So I said, "Oh well they'll be on sale again" and took Max Payne 3 out of the saved items which left Ghost Recon. So a couple of days later I check the cart and sure enough there is a (1) and Ghost recon is in stock. I go downstairs, snag my card, come back up, put the info in and guess what? The game isn't available. So I did the gamefly chat support, where you can speak with a person via chat instead of calling. She basically just told me to keep trying.

What I can do, however, is join, rent it and keep it for the $9.99 price.

I'm not really trippin cause like I said I'm like 20 games backlogged, but I still wanted to add it to my collection. What do you think about Ghost Recon's Single Player?
Damn that's some fuckin' bullshit dude. Their customer service/support is terrible, and is one of the reasons I left GameFly.

I haven't even put the disc in my Xbox yet lol. Was without a TV for a while, finally got one the day before Christmas Eve, but all I've played since Christmas is Far Cry 3 and a couple nights of Halo 4 MP. My buddy told me is an alright game, but kinda glitchy which made some parts frustrating. I don't even know if he beat it yet though.

I LOVED the Advanced Warfighter games earlier this gen, and I was super stoked when FS was announced, then it kept getting delayed and I lost interest. I'm sure I'll enjoy it, especially since I only paid $10 for it lol.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So I just joined up using the free 30 day trial membership. They had me pick 3games so I went with ghost recon, halo 4 and max payne 3. The q screen says:

You have no games out. We will ship your next game shortly. The next available games on your list will automatically be shipped to you. We ship 6 days a week. Most of the time, your games will ship out within 24 hours, and arrive within 2-4 days.

The GameQ
Your GameQ is the key to your GameFly membership. It tells us which games you want to rent, and in what order. Your GameQ is like a wish list, but better. When you find a game you want, click "Rent" to automatically add it to your Q.
So now all I have to do is sit tight? If this works out I'll also do the same for Max Payne 3. I want to become the KING OF BACKLOGGED GAMES! HA!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Damn that's some fuckin' bullshit dude. Their customer service/support is terrible, and is one of the reasons I left GameFly.

I haven't even put the disc in my Xbox yet lol. Was without a TV for a while, finally got one the day before Christmas Eve, but all I've played since Christmas is Far Cry 3 and a couple nights of Halo 4 MP. My buddy told me is an alright game, but kinda glitchy which made some parts frustrating. I don't even know if he beat it yet though.

I LOVED the Advanced Warfighter games earlier this gen, and I was super stoked when FS was announced, then it kept getting delayed and I lost interest. I'm sure I'll enjoy it, especially since I only paid $10 for it lol.
Yeah, I had issues with support when I ordered Crysis 2 from them. You still rent games? If so from where?

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
So I just joined up using the free 30 day trial membership. They had me pick 3games so I went with ghost recon, halo 4 and max payne 3. The q screen says:

So now all I have to do is sit tight? If this works out I'll also do the same for Max Payne 3. I want to become the KING OF BACKLOGGED GAMES! HA!
Yep, just sit tight now. The best method I tried to employ when renting games (that I didn't plan to buy) was to have my game back to them early in the week so they could send my next game out and I'd have it by Friday, that way I would have the weekend to play it. It never really worked out for me though lol.

Yeah, I had issues with support when I ordered Crysis 2 from them. You still rent games? If so from where?
Nah I don't usually rent games. GameFly COULD be an awesome service is the availability of games I wanted was better and if their customer service wasn't so shitty.

I usually just wait for the games I really want and buy them when they release. If there are too many, I pick and choose, and then wait for the games to be had for cheap, or BTGO sales.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'll make it a point to beat the game if I can only rent it. However, with ghost recon it said the availability was "HIGH" so I think they'll get it out. I just hope the keep it price doesn't go up after the 3rd because that is the day the entire year end sale ends.

Yeah, I see what you mean about the availability. Halo 4 is a game I wanted to "test" but it was "LOW." You would think that they would have a billion copies of that game, right?

I pretty much do the same thing you do. If it's something I want I cop it but if I can wait I'll hit up craigslist. In fact, there is a guy on my local craigslist called "VIDEO GAME VINNIE" and he is slanging games for $20-$45. Whats even crazier is he DELIVERS the games to you.

Props: Rasan

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
That's a damn shame. Never played the first one but Prey 2 sounds dope on paper. Anything that Bethesda supports gets me excited.
I too was excited for it and you can find posts about it here. However, I don't like the way Bethesda treated those who purchased SKYRIM for PS3. People get upset at BIOWARE for the ME 3 ending but SKYRIM cripples PS3's and it's labeled as the greatest game ever made and wins multiple awards.

Even though Dishonored wasn't made by Bethesda, it was published by them, so I felt bad giving them money.

Anyway, here is more on PREY 2:

Human Head: Pester Bethesda is you want to play Prey 2 | Digital Trends