WHAT MW CITY IS RUNNIN IT......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Aight I did this when the board first open and people were halvin arguments bout what is Mid West and what aint. So here's a geography lesson fa ya T-Dubb. The Midwest isn't exactly bout being in the most middle part of the United States, it's about geography. The states that make up the Midwest have plains a.k.a flat land. The reason it's named the Midwest is cuz when this country first started all there was was 13 colonies on the eastern coastline. When the pioneers went west they settled in states like Michigan, Ohio, Kansas, Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma etc. And those states became the west (California, Nevada, Washington etc hasn't been discovered then) . After the West expanded more to include Cali and Washington and so forth they called the Great Plains area the Middle West because it was it's West of the Appalation (sp?) Mountains which was the border of the East Coast, but East of the Rocky Mountains which was the border of the Far West as they used to called it. That would put the plains states kinda in the MIDDLE of the country and WEST of the East (remember even tho Cali and all em was discovered they still considered anything outside of the Applation Mountains the west). =Middle/West or Mid West.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm gonna have to go with Gary. Jesse, Vizion? Lets be serious homie. My homie Nicc Saccs way tighter than that cat, he taught that dude how to rap. Anyways Gary I think is the tightest, I've heard a lot of shit. We really sound Midwest, KCMO kinda bay and shit. Plus I can vouch for half the mutha fuckas out here, that they real. I love this fuckin city.
one

Aug 26, 2002
Vision shit is cool........u just hating Cash ha ha ha, just fucking with ya, i heard ole boys cuts on his little site and i think dude got some skills, I would lyrikally beat him down, actually I don;t think there is white rapper out there that could fuck with what I could do..............................as Tantrum say i got work on my delivery..I just do the shit for fun, I got five thoroughbred rappers I don;t need to rap
CCA is okay.......but if that who started Gary out then props to them

Apr 25, 2002
Vizion got skills forsure, but I don't like how he treated my dude. N-4-Red, Cash-D, C.C.A., started this shit off. I aint even gonna lie when I tell you that the cats U.K. (Capone, Knightmare, Cassanova) are the tightest in Gary right now. I can't even being to tell you about them mutha fuckas, thats my fam. My compilation got Midwest shit, but its more of sum crunk south shit. It's gonna turn heads though. Also my guy Mike Lott got sum fuckin real tight shit. I think Nicc Saccs the hardest white rapper period.
one

Feb 8, 2003
T-Dubb said:
some folks have some funny ass views...............

if you ran a ruler on the US map, the eastern part of Kansas would be the middle line..........so to really be mid-WEST you would have to be on the left of that dividing line. an how can states that border Canada be considered mid-west????????? should they be considered North?????????

THANK YOU!

I told these these fools that along time ago. And Michigan is not MidWest its North Coast. Fuck what a rapper say go by a AAA map.

Apr 25, 2002
Denver is west of the rocky mountians, an Colorado has alot of plains.........that not geography homie, thats history what you said...........an yea with what you said, all them eastern states could be midwest.............but for the last 200 years or so there have been people west of the great mississippi river........

Apr 25, 2002
Denver

T-Dubb said:
Denver is west of the rocky mountians, an Colorado has alot of plains.........that not geography homie, thats history what you said...........an yea with what you said, all them eastern states could be midwest.............but for the last 200 years or so there have been people west of the great mississippi river........
Denvers east of the rocky mountains but it definitely ain't midwest. Its Southwest.

Apr 25, 2002
This geography shit is fun

It's SW b/c culturally Colorado has got all the characteristics of SW states such as dry climate outside the mountains, lots of white people and hispanic people. Plus Colorado is one of the four corners states.

Apr 25, 2002
"Colorado has got all the characteristics of SW states "

lemme get this right.............your tellin me that southwest states have some of the highest elevation in the nation????????? cuz thats what ya just said.