WHAT MW CITY IS RUNNIN IT......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
fuck the sells, I talking who is the rawest city.......and gimmie reasons

worst to best:
Detroit: To many fucking CLOWNS, or CLOWN RELATED GROUPS
Cleveland: Bone and ********cricket sounds*****
riiiiiight .next
STL: ain't feeling none of these cats herrrre...Deuce and Warfare is the only STL related shit I have........to many posers I blame that on the " INDUSTRY"
OKC: they got some cool country cats out therre, Nitro Buccett Loc, and some other cats
Flint: they are a solid pick at three spot , they just do that flippin style enough but alot solid groups/ solo , the MW Godfather is from there , Flint should not be lower then three on anybody list
Chicago: Where the MW style came from, DramaWard, Do or Die, Twista, Snypaz , etc................
Gary: Is the HARDEST SHIT PERIOD, I have never heard a wack rapper/group from there. I'm not talking about those guys on the Indiana comp (some them cats were weak) but OUTSIDE, 1st Batallion, RIC JILLA, Grind Family, Vision, ThuggedOut, man every last one of them cats go hard in the paint.............

thank you for those who get down in this convo

:devious:

Jan 23, 2003
I agree with G. I being at the top........The only reason Flint shouldn't be higher is because some their better music is rare and not more accessible for people that wanna hear it.......The same can be said for areas in Minnesota and Nebraska alike....

Aug 2, 2002
I'm from Flint but I would have to say Detroit. They got

1. Esham (On the clowns label but not clown related, legend..started the D sound.. been in the game almost 15 years and is barely 30)
2. Mastamind - Set to make a mark with Street Valu..legendary member of Natas...check Mindzi or Likkuid Drano
3. Eminem - top lyricists 20 million records sold
4. Obie Trice - Gold artist
5. Royce da 5'9

That is the cutoff point but them you have major talent with people like Dice, D-12, King Gordy,E.A.R.T.H who are all national acts then their are some dope locals and I didn't even count ICP or Twiztid who sell 100000 to millions

Flint is up there with:

1. MC Breed
2. The Dayton Family...group and solos
3. Jake the Flake
4. Top Authority
5. DFC

Then you have people like Imperial Blewback and B Brock who are makin noise on a local level

But The D takes it

The city of Wind...

Nah. Sorry. Chicago holds the heat.

Twista.
Kanye.
Crucial Con.
Do or Die.
Psychodrama.
Da Brat.
Mr Perkins.
Boo & Gotti...

then the undaground is killin em....
Dirty MF.
Juice.
Me [Griffen].
Tue Kennedy.
Profound.
Cyanide.
Qualo.
Sparc Dat. Um...who else?...
True Enuff.
Jrunk Unklz.
Price.

Man, I love ALL my midwest (Middle Earf) fam...but Tha Go got it right now. Watch how 2004 unfolds...

peace

www.cdbaby.com/griffenmusic

if u dont kno...now u kno.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
My list would be

1. Chicago
2. Flint/Saginaw
3. G.I./Hammond/East Chicago
4. KC (like Jesse James said, they would probably be better if so many of em wasn't on that Bay Area kick)

Oh and yea, OKC is apart of the Midwest. Even if some dumb confused folks out there don't know it.

Apr 25, 2002
some folks have some funny ass views...............

if you ran a ruler on the US map, the eastern part of Kansas would be the middle line..........so to really be mid-WEST you would have to be on the left of that dividing line. an how can states that border Canada be considered mid-west????????? should they be considered North?????????

Aug 26, 2002
I don;t know how many Vets we got on herre but does anybody remember my boy Tik Dawg on herrer a few years back, Dude was a blood from NorthHighlands OKC, I went and spent the weekend with cat on my spring one year and I asked dude, this is kinda southern don;t u think , He was like fuck naw this the Midwest.....................promise u opn mama he and all his blood folks he introduced me to was saying this ain;t the south .........that female u with is confused.........LMAO
back to the topic

Apr 25, 2002
Midwest

I agree. It's all about what the people identify w/. Buccet Loc says its southwest side or southside. He even has a song titled "Southside." On Midwest shoutout songs you never hear Oklahoma City. On Midwikid's cd notes he has a frickin map of the midwest, lol. OK ain't on it.

And besides one of the most identifiable things about the Midwest is the cold, the rappers (Coo Coo Cal, Layzie Bone etc., lots more) love to be talking about how it can be below zero and their still out their hustling. Oklahoma definitely isn't part of that, its way too warm down there.