What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
PrimalPRIMAL Movie Trailer 2010 - YouTube

A young woman is reduced to a crazed predatory state while camping with her friends in the Australian wilderness.

7/10 Good little people turn into a monster type horror movie.
Saw this a while back while browsing the SyFy channel. It was an entertaining animal/disease type movie. It was better than expected and it had my attention through out the movie.

Props: bigface
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
3:10 to Yuma

pretty dope i liked it . russel crow is mainey as fuck in that movie hes bad dude but likable .

get the gringo

pretty dope i liked it.the lil kid is a savage

End of watch

pretty dope i liked it. except the ending i was like wtf?

Props: 007SYBORG

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Redneck Zombies

Redneck Zombies Trailer - YouTube
A barrel of radioactive waste is lost out in the woods. Some demented rednecks find it and use it as part of their still. Everybody who drinks from the liquor they produced turns into a zombie.

10/10 This movie is just so damn bad that it's good. Funny as hell..
It had my interest until they said backwoods of "maryland" ... pssshh maryland? with a southern accent? i pass lol

May 4, 2002
VHS

VHS Movie Trailer (V/H/S) - YouTube

When a group of misfits is hired by an unknown third party to burglarize a desolate house and acquire a rare VHS tape, they discover more found footage than they bargained for.

8/10 a lot of different mini stories nice movie.
This was a 1/10, I actually heard decent things about this movie but about 30 mins into it , I knew the whole movie was going to suck

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i seen For Greater Glory last night and it was really good.
its about how in the 1920's in mexico the goverment was atheist and going around murdering priests and all other crazy shit
never knew about this.

9 out of 10 for me but maybe im biased because im mexican but it was a good movie

Props: siccmadesyko
Jan 12, 2006

8/10

Fucked up movie, had me asking a lot of questions at the end though. Didn't realize until I was done watching it that the movie could be considered a "chick flick", fuck it I still thought it was good. If someone has watched or watches it in the future quote this. I want to hear other peoples opinion on Dean and Cindy?

May 4, 2002
Saw this a while back while browsing the SyFy channel. It was an entertaining animal/disease type movie. It was better than expected and it had my attention through out the movie.
I've seen this move a few times on tv but I'm sure alot of the plot is cut for time . I'm probably never gonna see this again but what are the cliff notes? Why do they turn into some sort of monsters?