What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
it's not, its based on the novel and this is big difference imo and its a novel not biography so any actual facts does not really matter

and yes u did say he is a ronin
I said it was losely based on the story of the Ronin, honestly I really don't care. I didn't like it and thought it was shit. I would like to move on now please. :)

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I'm catching up on alot of movies..

Now this was breath taking, the cinematography was top notch. Easily one of the best films I have seen. Makes me wanna load up red dead redemption!

The girl and Bridges were great, but only dowhnside to the movie was matt fucking damon, his character was a bit forced. I think they could of used somebody else.

5/5

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
When it comes to Samurai films I like Twilight Samurai, When the Last Sword is Drawn, Ran and Lone Wolf & Cub and a couple of others. I'm looking for some shit I can't find so if you guys are heavily into asian cinema I could use a hook up, lol.

Also, 13 assassins was a good movie IMHO. I think people that didn't like it went in looking for more action, but it's not the action that is the focal point. Same with True Grit. I think True Grit is a GREAT film, but people who went solely for the action and didn't know about catharsis and everything else that comes along with great writing totally missed out.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Has Carlos been mentioned? I watched that and thought it was a movie series but it's actually a three part mini series. That shit was crazy as fuck. And theres two more movies (a part one and part two) based around the life of a guy who used to break out of prison but I can't remember the name of the guy or the movies. The real guy, who the movie was based on, his last name started with an M I think. He wasn't an America, he was doing dirt in like France and Canada. FUCK I CANT REMEMBER.

OK I found it. MESRINE: KILLER INSTINCT and MESRINE: PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE. I don't know if they have been mentioned, my bad if they have but these two movies, along with the Carlos series are a MUST watch. Both series have won awards and nominations, so don't sleep on them.

View attachment 110644

View attachment 110643

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
rips his motherfucking balls off

oooooooooooooooh that's gotta hurt
lol yea. the movie is pretty dope, i saw it in the theaters when it first came out and instantly became a fan. but watching it in high definition on this tv that excels in blacks and whites was a whole nother experience. id have to say it was much better than watching it in the theaters

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
lol yea. the movie is pretty dope, i saw it in the theaters when it first came out and instantly became a fan. but watching it in high definition on this tv that excels in blacks and whites was a whole nother experience. id have to say it was much better than watching it in the theaters

Yeah same here, that movie is a classic to me. Brilliant fucking acting, rourke is a beast.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah same here, that movie is a classic to me. Brilliant fucking acting, rourke is a beast.
yea its hard to pick a favorite part between "That Yellow Bastard" and "The Hard Goodbye". "The Big Fat Kill" was great too, and had the most eye-candy with all the whores in old town, but i liked the other parts a lot more.

its a toss up between that yellow bastard and the hard goodbye for me though

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
yea its hard to pick a favorite part between "That Yellow Bastard" and "The Hard Goodbye". "The Big Fat Kill" was great too, and had the most eye-candy with all the whores in old town, but i liked the other parts a lot more.

its a toss up between that yellow bastard and the hard goodbye for me though
who was the harry potter faggot the dog ate?

They were all great tbh every actor every scene

jessica alba..................

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
who was the harry potter faggot the dog ate?

They were all great tbh every actor every scene

jessica alba..................
pretty sure that was elijah wood, it was part of "The Hard Goodbye", his name was Kevin

and yea ive been in love with jessica alba for several years thats why when that movie first came out i was there the first day lol

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
pretty sure that was elijah wood, it was part of "The Hard Goodbye", his name was Kevin

and yea ive been in love with jessica alba for several years thats why when that movie first came out i was there the first day lol

yeah he was that lord of the rings faggot.

I hate him and haley joel osmond and that fat talentless piece of shit jonah hill.

I also hate this guy and his face.

and that faggot from twilight and every other child actor.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com

so i watched these comedy guinea pigs last night. he never dies was cool. its about this nerdy dude who is bored with his life and tries to slit his wrists and realize he can't die so he starts to do stuff to his body like trying to cut his throat etc. weird shit. some crazy and funny scenes

devil woman doctor was stupid and not good. there is this devil woman doctor, who is evil doctor who looks like tranny and her patients and they all got some weird ass diseases like this family. if they get angry, their heads can blow up. there was some crazy and cool stuff, but movie wasn't funny at all and kinda boring

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
the toynbee tiles docu

pretty good watch, held my interest throughout

they get props for

spoiler: finding the guy who made the tiles, even if they never showed his face

7/10

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
just watched

The Raid

Not a bad film, some sick fight scenes..

also watched

The Patriot

Good film, the backdrop in almost every scene was amazing.

About to watch Centurion