What moves do the Warriors need to make in the offseason?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I know I"m going to see a couple of sarcastic remarks....but for reals, what do the Warriors need to do in the offseason to do it right, or at least be headed in the right direction?

Sep 12, 2002
trade davis, dunleavy, murphy, foyole for kg. i doubt it would happen because of big contracts and t-wolves would want younger players.

Jan 18, 2006
KG WOULD BE A LOT BETTER THEN THEY HAVE NOW BUT THEY NEED A TRUE CENTER 7"2 OR SOME SHIT, IVE BEEN SAYING IT FOR YEARS AND WILL KEEP SAYING IT.

Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
BENCH WISE:
THEY DEFINITLEY NEED AN ATHLETIC BIG MAN(STROMILE TYPE,EVEN THOUGH HE UNDER-ACHIEVE'S),AND A DEFENSIVE MINDED BACK UP P.G.(ANTONIO DANIELS TYPE)
They already got both..its just the players are young and still learning..
Athletic big men: Andris Beidrins and Chris Taft
D Minded PG: Monta Ellis..even tho he's more of a combo guard

I cant argue that we could use a few more of these type of players tho..

Apr 9, 2005
Moves that the team should make is firing Chris Mullen, trading probably the worst center in the league Adonal Foyle. Then sign a decent center anyone would be better than Adonal Foyle.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
3VID3NC3 said:
They already got both..its just the players are young and still learning..
Athletic big men: Andris Beidrins and Chris Taft
D Minded PG: Monta Ellis..even tho he's more of a combo guard

I cant argue that we could use a few more of these type of players tho..
I don't see Taft as being that athletic at all,and I have never heard of Beidrins,and sorta rely on the Europeans can't play defense thing.Ellis is to young,he needs 3 more years probably.

Jun 18, 2004
BAMMER said:
I have never heard of Beidrins,and sorta rely on the Europeans can't play defense thing.
Look into him...if he can get his free throws down he will be good...high energy, blocks shots, grabs boards, and can finish around the rim. He does need to bulk up a bit, but he's only 20 if I remember correctly.

Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
I don't see Taft as being that athletic at all,and I have never heard of Beidrins,and sorta rely on the Europeans can't play defense thing.Ellis is to young,he needs 3 more years probably.
Taft didn't play alot this year cuz of injuries so I didn't get to see him alot but from what I saw he sure as hell is more athletic then Foyle and Murphy, which may not be saying alot..lol, but I still think he got potential to be a good player. He looked pretty good in the limited minutes he got. Beidrins will be a solid defender once he gets more respect from the refs. He already is the best defender around the rim on the team.
You also said Monta needs 3 more years..3 more years to do what? I thought we were talkin about defense and he already is a good defender, give him another couple years or so and he'll be one of the best defensive guards in the league. He's one of the only players Ive seen thats able to stay infront of Tony Parker and frustrate him.

Jan 17, 2006
herm96 said:
trade davis, dunleavy, murphy, foyole for kg. i doubt it would happen because of big contracts and t-wolves would want younger players.

yupyup i agree man...they need that "go to " player in crunch time....davis doesnt shoot well enough and j rich cant make free throws or handle the ball in those situations...

Mar 17, 2006
1. Get rid of the NCAA coach
2. Trade anyone except for J-Rich to get KG
3. Start Monte Ellis
4. Lower the price of single game tickets

After all that's said and done. then it'll definitley be..... A GREAT TIME OUT!

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
League Champ said:
1. Get rid of the NCAA coach
2. Trade anyone except for J-Rich to get KG
3. Start Monte Ellis
4. Lower the price of single game tickets

After all that's said and done. then it'll definitley be..... A GREAT TIME OUT!
1. Agreed
2. Yes, but I like Ike too
3. No
4. Hell yeah

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
i'd rather have Keith Smart as head coach if anyone !!! all the players would run through a wall for that guy !!! why, i dont' know, but i read it !!!
-give Baron 1 more year to see what he can do
-jrich is THE MAN !!!
-monta ellis is gonna become the 6th man
-hopefully Peitrus is traded
-Dumblevey won't be so bad "if" he's the 4th or 5th option......the reason he's so bad is he needed to be the 3rd or sometimes 2nd option, which he is NOT !! with Baron playing, Dun can just do a lil bit of everything, and that's something he can do !!!
-they raised the season ticket prices up 10%, and didn't even make he playoffs, fuck gotta make more money for next years tickets !!!