What kinda whip should i try to cop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2005
www.SuperDuperDope.Com
I have a 93 la sabre and i was thinking of getting a lexus coupe (i still am leaning toward it) but i know a lot of people got one so i was jus askin what yal would think would be a dope car to hook up. Jus out of curiosity

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Shit, mine ain't for sale homie. I hit mine up on a bargain, so I'm holding on to her. I can hook you up with round about prices for Impala's, though. I'd like to think I'm savvy in that area.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
i got a caprice on juice... and nothing feel better than hittin a switch on a bitch

Chevrolet all day

and L.D.S. thats lookin' clean homie...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've got a Street Trends Hood and Euro Style Bumper as seen above. I've done the normal stuff like the hockey puck add cat deletes. Other than that, the only thing I've done as of yet is a Meziere electric water pump. Once I get this new job, though, the real fun starts. I'm going to throw in a 2700 stall and some 3.73's. My exhaust is going on in a few days, but I'm afraid it's gonna be too loud for me. Flowmaster 40 series w/ single chambers.

And thanks Silcc. The only problem I've had with the parts is the obvious rash from curbs and rocks on the bumper. If I were a body man that wouldn't bother me, but I don't know how to use bondo.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I've got a Street Trends Hood and Euro Style Bumper as seen above. I've done the normal stuff like the hockey puck add cat deletes. Other than that, the only thing I've done as of yet is a Meziere electric water pump. Once I get this new job, though, the real fun starts. I'm going to throw in a 2700 stall and some 3.73's. My exhaust is going on in a few days, but I'm afraid it's gonna be too loud for me. Flowmaster 40 series w/ single chambers.

And thanks Silcc. The only problem I've had with the parts is the obvious rash from curbs and rocks on the bumper. If I were a body man that wouldn't bother me, but I don't know how to use bondo.
I'm saving my money for a new tranny, 3000tc, and 3.73s. I got the RAISS, Tri-Y's, no cats, $215 Catback w/ x-pipe, Garys big 3 upgrade, and Hacks trunk kit. With the stock manifolds/cats I had some drone and I expected it to be worse with the Tri-Y's and not cats but it actually went away. The Summits sound real good, but theyre really quiet. You can't hear the nice sound they put out at all in the car.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
lol...at tha cool whip...that impala is dope
ur Impala is clean LDS

Thanks you two. It means a lot.

I'm saving my money for a new tranny, 3000tc, and 3.73s. I got the RAISS, Tri-Y's, no cats, $215 Catback w/ x-pipe, Garys big 3 upgrade, and Hacks trunk kit. With the stock manifolds/cats I had some drone and I expected it to be worse with the Tri-Y's and not cats but it actually went away. The Summits sound real good, but theyre really quiet. You can't hear the nice sound they put out at all in the car.
You and I need to exchange cardomain.com info and if you haven't joined www.impalassforum.com, I'd suggest you do. You can find all kinds of parts for hella cheap on there. Even some custom shit like smoked tails and corners. Your car sounds like it's set up pretty fierce. I'm painting some parts right now like the speaker covers, pass side air vent, defrost plate and a couple others to kick up my bland grandpa interior right now. In the next few days I'm gonna port the rear deck lid for my system. There's so much dampening in my car already that I don't get to fully feel the bass. Oh, and watch out for high output systems and your rear view mirror. For some reason sound travels right to it. I've had to replace mine once already due to excessive rattling.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
You and I need to exchange cardomain.com info and if you haven't joined www.impalassforum.com, I'd suggest you do. You can find all kinds of parts for hella cheap on there. Even some custom shit like smoked tails and corners. Your car sounds like it's set up pretty fierce. I'm painting some parts right now like the speaker covers, pass side air vent, defrost plate and a couple others to kick up my bland grandpa interior right now. In the next few days I'm gonna port the rear deck lid for my system. There's so much dampening in my car already that I don't get to fully feel the bass. Oh, and watch out for high output systems and your rear view mirror. For some reason sound travels right to it. I've had to replace mine once already due to excessive rattling.
I don't have have a cardomain, but I been a forum member for awhile, just don't post much. I'm on it damn near everyday though. I read a lot and look for parts that I need. My car really ain't that great, from what I've read, gears and TC and the best you can get besides superchargers and what not. You read my mind though on the tails lol I was getting ready to PM the guy with the 91's niteshaded.