WHAT KILLA TAY DID WHILE THE SICC WAS DOWN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Snakegang @Snakegang I got my copy but the link for the digital download won't open for me do I have the right link?

Killa Tay - Eargasms.rar Download | DopeFile.com

Link works for me you have to be a member to download. The instructions came with the bundle Snakegang @Snakegang sent to me.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ITS DROPPIN LATE AUGUST...I GOT A FEW OF THE REGULAR FEATURES I USUALLY HAVE CUZ THATS WHO I RECORD AROUND. I GOT A NICE SONG WITH AMP CALLED DINNERTIME PRODUCED BY COZ AND MAX AND ALSO PUT SOME OF THE YOUNG HOMIES ON WHO I FEEL ARE READY. STAY TUNED. I'LL UPLOAD A TRKLIST ONCE IM FINISHED ALL MY MIXING SESSIONS.
#FORWARD MARCH

Sep 5, 2013
Would you work with Ecay Uno again? Listened to Mental Scars yesterday. Classic album, and the song you did together was heat. He rarely puts out albums though.Almost like he's not fully committed to his music. Maybe he's just enjoyin his life. Dope collaboration tho

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
No Snakegang @Snakegang assured me this is the same as the OG version. I got all the same songs as the 25 dollar one.
Link works for me you have to be a member to download. The instructions came with the bundle Snakegang @Snakegang sent to me.
HAHA VERY FUNNY. SNAKE EYES 2 ISNT EVEN MIXED YET AND NONE IF THE SONGS HAVE BEEN HEARD. KEEP PLAYIN WITH FIRE THO. I GOT SOMETHIN UP MY SLEEVE 4 ALL THE DISRESPECT

M @MacJesus