WHAT KILLA TAY DID WHILE THE SICC WAS DOWN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Oh shit I finally got the point of the thread I'm a D student right now lol... Your saying dude on here so much that his life revolves around it. And he rides CBo's dick that its borderline gay? That's kinda funny guys but its pretty gay to spend time looking up homosexual poses on the Internet to photo shop also so this thread is a paridox that can full circle on the original poster lol

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
ass sore gay went dildo shoppin while the site was down, u know you was probably looking at pics of killatay while u was using em too
Area code 651
Area code 651 is the telephone numbering plan code for Saint Paul, Minnesota

you lost already... lol

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 I'm visiting London next week. You think you can fly over here then and put on a show for all the british Killa Tay fans?

I'll open the show for you with Da Prophecyz Grim if you want....
Sorry bro Greyhound don't go to London

Nov 27, 2014
Those fools bit they're style and have a skate park in they're projects plus the filmed in one location because it was the only wall that had graphiti on it lol... If they cops pulled up on that video shoot the entire black population of Minnesota would of been in jail.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
THE TRUTH AINT IN YA!!! I ONLY DID SHIT LIKE THAT ON MYSPACE. YOUR BITCH PROBABLY CHOSE ME SON. ITS AIGHT THO, I WONT FUCC HER RAW SO U COOL CUH
I don't know taybert, a few of the brehs including myself have been requested by you multiple times even after declining, it's a little stalkerish cuh!!