What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I let the whole ice cream box melt and drink that shit... Every day. Only vanilla though. Homemade vanilla is my fav, then French vanilla n vanilla bean.. Honestly sometimes two cartons a day but shit 3-5/6 bucks a pop its expensive for a milkshake but god damn it's so goooood..
You weird fat fuck

I let the whole ice cream box melt and drink that shit... Every day. Only vanilla though. Homemade vanilla is my fav, then French vanilla n vanilla bean.. Honestly sometimes two cartons a day but shit 3-5/6 bucks a pop its expensive for a milkshake but god damn it's so goooood..
One of my top 2 pet peeves of life is melted ice cream, milkshakes, frapuccinos. So reading this just pissed me off. I literally see no reason to let it melt, and it's quiet offensive to the ice cream world :( whyyy

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
The best ice cream I ever had was some Strawberry ice cream I had last summer camping at Collins Lake. They have a lil general store that's sells huge scoops for like 2.00. I ate the whole damn scoop though & my hardly eat dairy ass spent the whole night poopin & pukin in pitch black complete silence in an outhouse.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Breyers Mint Chip and Rocky Road are the 2 best that come to mint. Edy's has the girl scout thin mint Ice cream that is pretty dope too

props to whoever posted up that Thrifty ice cream. I forgot how bomb that stuff is. It was hard to resist getting a cone every damn time I went in that place since I was a kid.

Last edited:

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Theres a little hole in the wall joint in monterey/pacific grove that has bomb ice cream and cones from scratch, and I swear to you all, the banana-vanilla-caramel-chocolate chip ice cream is the fuckin business.

Forget what the place is called, but its got wall to wall beatles memorabilia. records, board games, and just hella random shit on the walls.

Apr 25, 2002
Theres a little hole in the wall joint in monterey/pacific grove that has bomb ice cream and cones from scratch, and I swear to you all, the banana-vanilla-caramel-chocolate chip ice cream is the fuckin business.

Forget what the place is called, but its got wall to wall beatles memorabilia. records, board games, and just hella random shit on the walls.
It's called The Ice Cream Shoppe. It's in Pacific Grove, it's mostly Beatles but they have other rock memorabilia. They also have Elvis pinball and one of those mechanical horses kids can ride for a quarter, they'll tell you it's safe but don't believe them.

Apr 25, 2002
The best ice cream I ever had was some Strawberry ice cream I had last summer camping at Collins Lake. They have a lil general store that's sells huge scoops for like 2.00. I ate the whole damn scoop though & my hardly eat dairy ass spent the whole night poopin & pukin in pitch black complete silence in an outhouse.
"If you develop loose, watery stools after eating ice cream, you may be lactose intolerant, have a milk allergy or have irritable bowel syndrome."

Source: Ice Cream & Diarrhea | LIVESTRONG.COM