What is this??? A King Czar Album!!! Peep this yall.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2002
Hey I was online searching for new music and I found this King Czar album on a FTP. This shit is hella slumpin, but its titled "No Place Like Da Bay" Da Album. So its not his first album and his new album coming I thought was titled "Mentally Strapped Verbally Heated"??? Anyone got info on this??

If yall aint heard it, or wanna peep it, here is the FTP info.

FTP: 205.251.231.70
user name: upload
password: upload
port: 150

the folder says King Czar on it.. Let me know if you got any info on this album.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
man who are you?? and how did you find this, this is bullshit!!

whoever the fuck did this......man this has songs on it that are sposed to be going on the new album, man FUCK!! you can't trust nobody no more these days

and they even made a gay ass cover with that shit too, man fuck this shit, bootleggin is out of control

wait til King Czar sees this shit, he has put in hella work on this new album only to see about 1/4 of it on this piece of shit fake ass album

Jul 7, 2002
That is fucked up......C4, figure out how had the album...and go put in work....lol. Hit me up...I got an idea to prevent bootleggeing in the future.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Bitch ass tricks!!!

Awe shit here we go!!!!! Ok its like this..... There are 2 songs on this bootleg shit that were gonna be on my new album, but not no more.. And from here on out, no more givin out songs and shit!! I got a feelin who may have did this shit, tryna get fame off my name but its all gravy cause if its who I think it is, then alot of his shit that I did for him is on there, so he is really bootleggin his own shit, but usin my name!!! Well if I found out who it really is, then I feel sorry for u when I see u!!!

Anyway to all that is waitin on my album " Mentally Strapped Verbally Heated" It will be all new shit, and these 2 songs that are on here will not be on my album point blank!!!! So its all official.... Some mufuckas cant make it own they own!!Gone..

Be on the look out for my new real album comin soon "Mentally Strapped Verbally Heated"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah this is fucked up, have any of yall downloaded this yet? I mean i know all the songs on there but I wonder how the quality sounds and all that, this is some fucked up shit to do right when King Czar is about to put out his real album in a month or two, this bootleg shit has some songs with some name features on it too, muthafuckas aint got shit better else to do than sit back and make fake albums and try to gain some internet fame, fuck that, the real shit will come to light real real soon, keep ya eyes peeled

and i hate to say it, but if any of u did download this shit, at least give some feedback, these songs weren't meant to be heard in this fashion but what do u think of them

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Man if u put an album out, you WILL get bootlegged...It's come to that regardless of whether u give homies copies or not...Hell, the cats at mastering and duplication companies jack more shit than anyone!!!

There's no 2 ways around it

Jul 28, 2002
yes this is a shady game, and I didnt know it was some fucked up shit that his songs were put up. But there are hella shit that gets bootlegged, and damn if this aint his new album then I cant wait for his real shit to drop, because this bootleg album is tight. But I do recognize 4 songs though. "R U Scared of Death" is on the P.F.L. Comp, "Str8 Knocc" is on "Undaground Hittaz", and "First 2 Blast", and "Deadly Scriptures" are on "Da Morgue" Comp..

Any date on the new album?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Man this shit happens cause weak ass mufuckaz are to cheap to buy a mufuckaz shit, and they feel that no one else should buy it either, so they put it on the net.. Its all good though cause wont no more of my songs get put up there from my new shit, just replaced one of the 2 tracks on that bootleg this weekend. And the other to follow, so try again haterz.. What I didnt trip on was that whoever did this shit made a weak ass cover for it, or had someone make it for him!! That bitch needz to step up and holla so I can fold his ass!!!

The rest of yall on here that bootlegs need to stop bootlegging to, yall claim to support bay shit, but then go and download and put up other mufuckaz shit.. Thats some hypocritical shit.. And to freakshow or whatever yo name is, much luv for liken my shit, but still u downloaded my shit, so u are in the same boat potna!! But fuckit I cant point 1 mufucka out, cause that aint gonna stop shit, but if u like someones music, have the decency to purchase the shit, cause if yall dont know it takes time, focus, and heart to make some quality shit, not to mention scrill!! Holla and my new shit will be way tighter than that bootleg shit!!!Gone..

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Czar I feel u homie, but I feel if the mufucka downloads it and THEN buys it then whats the harm? No real difference than checking it out at a listening station in Tower etc...But ONLY if they like what they hear, they BUY it when it comes out...Bootlegs ain't nuthin new and there's NO sign of em stoppin...So we might as well cope

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Tru Mark 7 but most of theze bootleggerz prolly dont even buy the shit, I know hella foolz that got cd-rz of shit and it be out, but they say they have it already, so that aint tru.. Therre are some peeps that do buy it when it comes out, but most just bootleg and thats it....Cheap fuckaz!! Holla

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo I found out that I was right, that Gay ass bitch Gay Styles did bootleg my shit! Dumb ass, man u and your bed buddy Dookie Prez, need to stay in yo place potna, dont do or say what u might regret folks!! I speak da real and I was told u did it, if u didnt do it, then tell me man to man! Yea i know that some of the songs were already yours, but its a good antic to bootleg them with your production and use my name, to get some notoriety, because I dont know no one that has heard of u, until I came around.. Now if u wanna take this further, holla when can handle this like G'z, and the "G" dont mean Gay folks! But Im serious as fuck, I dont like the way u and your bitch ass friend was when I was workin wit yall, u can say what u want about me liein, but what am I lieing about?? I was told u bootleged my shit, so if it aint tru, then my sources lied not me.. So keep talkin yo shit, and u may meet your DOOM!!!! U got somethin to say, say it to me, and dont pretend to be what u aint, cause that will haunt yo ass for internet folks, and I see u sayin aint nuthin but fat ugly bitches and wannabe rappers on the siccness, so now u talkin bout mufuckaz u dont even know.. Think about shit before u say it, cause u will get caught up potna!! Anyway, I dont give a fuck if u did it or not, cause the songs for my shit are already replaced, and as for sayin u heard my new shit sucked, Im know thats just jealousy and talk, cause u can ask anybody that heard what I did with u and heard my new shit, my new shit blows your shit out the water!!! And u should stop sellin my shit on your site, cause your shit aint sellin, why would u wanna help my name by sellin my shit, when I dont even associate myself wit u and Twisty Man!! And thats real, in the future if u wanna use my name, please compensate me, and its all official.. Cause 2 square ass marks like u and frankie wont ever make it in this rap game.. Yall to squareish and fake!! Gone..Holla..