What is the Midwest......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^YUP, THE MOUNTAIN WEST. BUT ARIZONA AND NEW MEXICO IS PART OF THE SOUTHWEST. I JUST CALL ALL THAT THE WEST, BUT NOT ON THE COAST.

I gOT A SONg ABOUT THIS SHIT TOO, DON'T LET ME SHOW YAW RIgHT QUIK.

Jan 28, 2007
lmao EDJ you're passionate with it, lettin fools know how this country is put together.. Colorado is part of the WEST, NOT the midwest - you don't find many states in the midwest that rhyme with the word eldorado, ask any cholo

VEGAS_BOI305 said:
BUT WHAT THA FUK IS MICHIGAN CUZ THAT AINT MIDWEST...
HELL YEAH IT's THE MIDWEST YOU BEEN SMOKIN SOME O THAT DETROIT-CITY-ROCK?

N.Ill-state said:
If they were to rename the United States regions today, I think a few states wouldn't be called Midwest no more.
If you really look at a map of the US, you'll see that the exact Middle is around Oklahoma City, OK or Witchita, KS. So anything left of OKC/Witchita would really be West and right of OKC/Witchita is where the East would start.
It has to do where the cities are, how much commerce takes place in relation to other largley populated regions, not where your ruler tells you where the middle of the map is.

N.Ill-state said:
I've heard over 20 different Denver rappers and everyone of em' rep Midwest.
I don't even bother with over ten CHICAGO rappers; I'm guessin that a few your OVER TWENTY denver rappers aren't so credible

EDJ whats up with that video

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^YOU KNOW I'M PASSIONATE WITH IT. I BELIEVE THAT IS ONE REASON DENVER AIN'T BLEW UP. NIgKAS IS CONFUSED WHAT WE IS AND AIN'T PUTTIN' IT DOWN RIgHT. THE VIDEO IS SITTIN' COLLECTIN' DUST CAUSE I'M gOIN' THRU SOME SHIT RIgHT NOW AND AIN'T PRIORITIZIN' PERFECTIN' IT. BUT ONCE I gET MY SHIT RIgHT, IT'S ON.

Apr 8, 2004
wiggywiggy said:
It has to do where the cities are, how much commerce takes place in relation to other largley populated regions, not where your ruler tells you where the middle of the map is.

I don't even bother with over ten CHICAGO rappers; I'm guessin that a few your OVER TWENTY denver rappers aren't so credible
Mufuckas always got somethin slick to say.
I ain't even gon say nothin back to this goofy mufucka doe.

Feb 27, 2007
that makes total sense. lets call all the northeastern states the Midwest. they need to update that crap. been a few years since the purchase huh?

Feb 10, 2006
When I think of the mad ass middle I dont think of Denver.I think of the Ill Mil,Chi Town,The Lou,K.C,Nap-Town,Flint,G.I,the D (Detroit),C-Town (Cleveland),The nasty Nati,Minneapolis,Sagnasty,etc.Gutter,grimmey ass rust belt cities.Deindustrailzed,unemployment shit.So I kinda see what you mean EDJ.

Jun 10, 2007
I look at denver like da west coast not da midwest and im from oklahoma and NO I dont look at Oklahoma like da midwest, but in Oklahoma its a lil diff. becuz certain people will tell u diff. depending on where in okla. there located. IN southern oklahoma and eastern oklahoma they say thee da dirty south but around oklahoma city they say midwest until recently jus becuz da south is reccognized in music more. I luv my city but okc niggaz jump on more bandwagons den anybody i kno. Ive always looked at it like i wuz in the south becuz the area and the countryness we have. but since peeps disagree and its based on who u ask I jus say were the "lost dirty" jus like arkansas but were the mid south