What is the Midwest......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
I've heard over 20 different Denver rappers and everyone of em' rep Midwest.

If they were to rename the United States regions today, I think a few states wouldn't be called Midwest no more.
If you really look at a map of the US, you'll see that the exact Middle is around Oklahoma City, OK or Witchita, KS. So anything left of OKC/Witchita would really be West and right of OKC/Witchita is where the East would start.

I don't think the heart of the M-Dubb is the Great Lakes region like somebody else said earlier. I think that's Kansas and Nebraska and shit. The Great Lakes region really leanin East like a mufucka. Lake Erie & Lake Ontario both touch New York.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
N ILLSTATE,

THANK YOU. AND EVERY RAPPER FROM DENVER THAT YOU HEARD IS MISgUIDED. THAT'S WHY I gOT A SONg ABOUT THIS SHIT. AND YOU WONDER WHY DENVER AIN'T EVEN ON THE MAP. NIgKAS CAN'T EVEN gET WHERE WE FROM RIgHT. EDJ NEEDS TO BLOW THE FUK UP AND SHOW THESE OTHA NIgKAS. I PROMISE YOU.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^I MIGHT HAVE TO DROP A VIDEO. I'LL SEE THE CONTENT OF THE LYRICS TO SEE IF IT'S EVEN ACCEPTABLE AND CAN BE EDITED WITHOUT SWAYIN' FROM THE MESSAgE. IF I CAN DO THAT, I'LL MAKE A VIDEO FOR IT.

Sep 27, 2005
EDJ...what's poppin'.....just so you know the MIDWEST is the WILD WEST....all ya gunslingers came up robbing banks here in kansas, missouri, oklahoma and so on! read up on it...and i garuntee you wont find anything different!!!....by the way i got peeps out there in denver all threw that muthafucka...my peeps used to get down with BOOZILLA and them boyz i think out there in montbello...you know the JONES family?...3-2 niggas?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^WHAT UP PLAYA? WHO TOLD YOU THE MID-WEST WAS THE WILD WEST? SOMEBODY TOLD YOU WRONg.

BUT I KNOW ALL KIND OF JONES. AND BOOZILLA(ZEY-BOO) WAS DOIN' A LIL SOMETHIN'. I KNOW HE USED TO FUK WITH DUgEE(YOUNg DOSIA), MNLD, AND A FEW QUEER NIgKAS. BUT YOU SAY YOU gOT COUSINS FROM TRE-DUCE? WHAT THEY CALL THEM?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^CAUSE WE AIN'T RIDIN' NO NUTS. WE AIN'T IN THE MIDWEST AND FO' MUTHA-FUKAS TO BE SCREAMIN' THAT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE DENVER NIgKAS IS IgNORANT AND DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE AND WHO THEY ARE, OR THEY JUST BASICALLY RIDIN' NUTS. SO THAT'S WHY.

Dec 26, 2004
Would you say North Dakota midwest? I heard Psychodrama gave a shout out to us N $outh Dakota too.
I always think we on our own cause of the phrase 'Great Northen Plains' which is No.Dak., So.Dak., Montana, Parts of Minnesota, Nebraska N Wyoming. Plus we so isolated out here.......jus wonder what the rest of you guys think.