What is the best concert you've been?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
in10city_131x said:
slayer 2004

and

santana 1997

AWWWW! I'm jealous! I'd love to see Slayer or Pantera live. I missed Judas Priest on Friday b/c I had to work :(

I've always wanted to see Aerosmith too, but every time they were bout scheduled to come to Columbia they canceled.

Nov 14, 2003
michampin said:
tech n9ne ripping shit in front of 15'000 people at red white and boom last year at verizon wireless in kc
and the crazy rush of people to his merch counter after to get his autograph, not even worried that Maroon 5, the headliner of the show, was on stage.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
The people that stand out for me are. Digital Underground, Nickatina, First Degree the DE, Luniz, and every show i see Potluck and Jus family records ( Cool Nutz, Maniac Lok, Bosko) They put up a hard act to follow for the main act. And of coarse Tech N9ne

May 11, 2004
Rock the Mic tour - KC Verizon Wireless teather, I think 2003??? 50 Cent, G Unit, Snoop, Jay Z, Beyonce, Sean Paul, Fabulous. And my favorite tech one was probably the Wicked Wonka Tour - KC Municiple auditorium, I think 2004??? Tech N9ne, ICP, KMK, and Bone Thugs~N~Harmony.

Jan 4, 2005
TECH N9NE.CYPRESS HILL, KID ROCK(BEST FUCKING PYRO SHOW OUT THERE), KISS, TED NUGENT, OLD KORN. AND PRETTY MUCH ANY CLASSIC ROCK BANDS.

I REALLY DON'T CARE FOR RAP SHOWS. THEY ARE BORING. TECH SHOW IS MORE LIKE SEEING A ROCK SHOW.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
DaSlacker said:
Jurassic 5... hands down

or (5 years ago) GodSmack with Adema and someone else...
I seen the same concert and gotta admit Godsmack knows how to hype a show, also had good pyro show w/ that big ass flaming sun in the background, ah that shit was hot. Soulfly gets pretty insane too. Seen them and Slayer back in the day... another good show... Damn theres a lot of them now that I think about it. I definately agree w/ who ever said rap shows are boring and Rock shows rock, you're right man... I have way more fun at rock concerts then rap concerts.

Apr 8, 2005
www.imizbiz.com
KEEP_IT_KEEBLER said:
I REALLY DON'T CARE FOR RAP SHOWS. THEY ARE BORING. TECH SHOW IS MORE LIKE SEEING A ROCK SHOW.
I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A TECH N9NE SHOW, BUT IT'S WRONG FOR ANYBODY TO SAY THAT TECH SHOW IS MORE LIKE SEEING A ROCK SHOW. WHAT ROCK? TECH IS 100% RAP. FROM WHAT I VE SEEN ON DVD'S, DIDN'T NOTICE ANY ROCK THING. DIDNT SEE HIM SING 'HOTEL CALIFORNIA'! SO WHAT MAKES A TECH SHOW LOOK LIKE A ROCK SHOW?

Jun 23, 2005
Dan-o said:
Agreed, but Dark lotus hasn't hit up MN since 2000. KMK has by far the best set out of anybody.

kingspade and kmk and othe subnoize artists was hittin up az every 3-5 weeks for 3 months..hella show

Dan-o

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2004
I saw sounds of the underground today, and GWAR puts on a bomb ass show, music sux, but the show makes up 4 it. Hardly any decent group's fuk with MN though, hip hop wise. We get an ocasional big show but I don't go. KMK hits 1ce or twice an album MN has alot of love for them. kingspade has only been here 1ce. Like i was saying if any1 is into underground rock, check out the sounds of the underground like 20 bands for $40 and only 4 suxed I mean that I would have just avoided.

Dec 29, 2002
djvanilla said:
I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A TECH N9NE SHOW, BUT IT'S WRONG FOR ANYBODY TO SAY THAT TECH SHOW IS MORE LIKE SEEING A ROCK SHOW. WHAT ROCK? TECH IS 100% RAP. FROM WHAT I VE SEEN ON DVD'S, DIDN'T NOTICE ANY ROCK THING. DIDNT SEE HIM SING 'HOTEL CALIFORNIA'! SO WHAT MAKES A TECH SHOW LOOK LIKE A ROCK SHOW?
what dvd have u saw the absolute power dvd?
tech brings so much energy to the stage just like most rock bands do
they dance around on stage for over a hour each night
and the stage props have gotten alot bigger in the last two years
tech most def has the best live show out of any rapper i have ever saw