What is the best concert you've been?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
www.imizbiz.com
Last night I 've been at De La Soul concert(here in Athens,Greece) and was one of the greatest I have ever been. You know...not many rap artists visit our little country and it's wonderful every time someone does it. So!What is your favorite concert you have watched?(Except Tech's!)

Mar 26, 2005
I went to one at the Roseland Theater awhile back in Portland.OR and I seen the late Mac Dre (RIP), Andre Nickatina and the big dawg Brotha Lynch Hung!!! It was sick as fuckkk! :classic: :siccness:

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I really hate it when people are sooo fucking cheasy on here and Tech N9ne is their fav for EVERY answer, but I gotta be completely honest and say the first time I saw Tech in concert in Columbia still remains the best show I've been to. I think it's because I had no idea what to expect. I was blown away.

Other than Tech I am gonna go with Em's first Anger Management Tour or Family Values way back in the day with KoRn, Bizkit, Rob Zombie, PM5000 and Static X

Jul 18, 2002
Other than Tech....

...I checked out a Mac Dre, First Degree the D.E., and Andre Nickatina (bka Dre Dog) show out here in San Jose a few years back, shit was sicc wid it records.

Aug 18, 2002
Hmmm.....Not one really stand out for me, but I guess Lollapalooza a few years back w/ Jane's Addiction, Audioslave, Incubus, Queens of the Stoned Age, Jurassic 5, and Papa Roach. Or Tom Petty show was pretty cool, 311 usually puts on a good show the 2-3 times I've seen them. And even though I was dissapointed at both of these tours the Anger Management Tour and Projekt Revoultion they were pretty tight just for who was on'em. Anger Management: Eminem, D12, Xzibit, Ludacris, X-Ecutioners, etc. and Projekt: Snoop Dogg, Korn, Linkin Park, Ghostface, M.O.P. etc.

But the best Tech showing I've ever seen? Would have to be at the Puff Puff Pass Tour w/ Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, The Liks, Short Khop...can't remember who else. But I tell ya, it was when Tech first dropped Anghellic and he opened the show and people were going nuts. All I could think of was Snoop sittin back there wonderin..."Who the fuck is this on stage?"

Nov 13, 2003
^^^^^I went to a Snoop concert down here in Houston, Snoop can put on a show. Whats his band called? Those fools went off
Flesh-n-Bone / Spice 1 at the Brady Thtr in Tulsa,OK back in '98 shit was off the chain

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
.. as a promoter and investor I've been to more shows than I can count (95% Indie/Underground).. some good, some not so good.. but I will say that the Tech N9ne shows never disapoint...

Jun 10, 2005
I haven't been to many concerts. Tech is definatly the best so far. The snow core tour 2004 (Trapt, finger eleven, Smile empty sould and strata) was really good. There is a indie funk band out of st louis called hazzard to ya booty that is really good and they perform at the blue note alot.

Jun 23, 2005
kmk can put on a good show, so can big b. dark lotus black rain tour was the shit. and tech's AP tour, first time seeing him and i payed only six. other people but these are my fav. shows.

Apr 5, 2005
www.rhymesayers.com
Plauge on Wheels Tour - Eyedea and Abilities, blueprint, carnage, grey skull

Wicked Wonka Tour - ICP, KMK, Tech N9ne

Project Revolution Tour -Ghostface, The Used, Snoop Dogg, Korn, Linkin Park

Rolling Stoned Tour - Kottnmouth Kings

Dan-o

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2004
adikt said:
kmk can put on a good show, so can big b. dark lotus black rain tour was the shit. and tech's AP tour, first time seeing him and i payed only six. other people but these are my fav. shows.
Agreed, but Dark lotus hasn't hit up MN since 2000. KMK has by far the best set out of anybody.