What if..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What if there was a MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice concert? Would you go?

• Total voters
Jan 27, 2006
They are both still alive.

Before you vote listen to their discographies and I reckon you'll find enough songs to make a concert.

Remember MC Hammer knows how to put on a good show too and hes got unreleased songs with Deathrow so just imagine him performing them gangsta n gospel hits.

This question was put to me the other day and I thought it would be a good idea to see what the sicc would think.

I reckon yoll just scared to say yes or ignant not knowing how many slaps these industry big dogs have got.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
My older sister had the MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice cassette tapes in the early 90s, and I was bumpin the Ice-T and Too Short tapes at that time so I wouldn't pay to see MC Hammer/Vanilla ice concert, and Vanilla Ice was just a one hit wonder.

/thread fail.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
My older sister had the MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice cassette tapes in the early 90s, and I was bumpin the Ice-T and Too Short tapes at that time so I wouldn't pay to see MC Hammer/Vanilla ice concert, and Vanilla Ice was just a one hit wonder.

/thread fail.
the same sister that put a voodoo spell on your arm?

lol

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
fuck ya id go yall are trippin ....both them fools bring the hoes out!

i dig hoes.

...id even rock my circa 91 drop crotch pants & rayon button up.

maybe even bust out the Gazelle's
Those are proper!

All b.s. aside, they have free concerts almost every day of the State fair when it's here and Hammer was here for one of those shows a couple years ago, and I thought it was a great show for the 45 minutes or so that I watched of it. I think rap or hip hop shows are generally awful and not worth attending most of the time. Hammer was a performer, and a rare breed in rap. People make fun of the dance moves and all that nowadays, but the dude was a hell of a performer. And pumps and a bump was hittin as hard as any song I've ever heard live, the bassline is dope on the song.