What Hood or Turf are you from?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
shhiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

......I dont rep no gang or click..

i rep The Dotte....all day everyday mayne..

boys aint realizing...we dont play no games round here...

More than anything though...fuck the street shit..
i rep....KANSAS CITY...bitch!!!!!!

"boys in the club crack me up when they throwin gang signs, so i pull out my wallet and start showin em mines" - JLMACN

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
i aint about that shit anymore but back in the day i repped the whole 5 block and always wore my hat cocked to the right, you could always find me kickin it at the park on 53rd & Park......but now, im all about my familia but you will never find me in a blue hat without it to the right

Apr 8, 2004
jaydub816 said:
i aint about that shit anymore but back in the day i repped the whole 5 block and always wore my hat cocked to the right, you could always find me kickin it at the park on 53rd & Park......but now, im all about my familia but you will never find me in a blue hat without it to the right
You a GD? I thought the 5 Blocc in KC was Crips?

Jul 29, 2005
I rep the entire midwest, kansas city, overland park olathe, gardner, johnson county, and the state of kansas... all my party people... but back in the day... 56 crips (gardner), o town, 87th street ruf mob crips (op), and then after the peace with bloods and faulks... the ds... peace to kc bloods, 85th street faulks, 103rd crip mafia, all kansas city gangs... on both sides of the state line... KEEP THE PEACE... STOP THE GOD DAMN VIOLENCE.

peace

rip chrissy (ACCIDENT), fat tone (MURDER), nick & tabitha (MURDER), hub (MURDER), ty (ACCIDENT), andre (ACCIDENT), and everyone else who has died that i know (THROUGH MURDERS AND ACCIDENTS AND AGE)..

PEACE TO MY CALI PEOPLE... SF, OAKLAND, LA, LB, COMPTON.
PEACE TO MY TEXAS PEOPLE... DALLAS, FT WORTH, HOUSTON
PEACE TO MY EAST COAST PEOPLE, ELLICOTT CITY, UP STATE NY, NJ, FLORIDA....
PEACE TO MY CANADIAN PARTY PEOPLE... TORONTO..

Apr 30, 2005
Chicago- u can find me in the wild hundreds(104th and cradon) or up north(uptown) KC- southside....peace to all my GD's, BGD's, 4corner hustlas, CVL's, Crips, Bloods, etc.. " Ima universal soldier, anywhere i get loose" If y'all aint coped that MOVEMENT pick that up @ 7th heaven...CLIP-HOP CLASSIC!!!!

Nov 2, 2003
When I was in Cali we wore or shit to the left and everybody in the town was saying whats up cuzz and the ladies.So I think in different areas cutthroats wear they shit to different sides.

Apr 8, 2004
skrillabilla said:
Chicago- u can find me in the wild hundreds(104th and cradon) or up north(uptown) KC- southside....peace to all my GD's, BGD's, 4corner hustlas, CVL's, Crips, Bloods, etc.. " Ima universal soldier, anywhere i get loose" If y'all aint coped that MOVEMENT pick that up @ 7th heaven...CLIP-HOP CLASSIC!!!!
My grandmother stay on 69th & Crandon in Black Diamond City(4's).
You right in between both. You GD from Jeffrey Manor or The Back in the Trumball Homes?