What Hood or Turf are you from?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
That's why I asked JayDubb816 that question cause he said he break off blue hats to the right. That sound like a GD but he said he from where the Crips at.
In ChicagoLand it's People mobs to the left, Folk mobs to the right.
In LA it's Crips to the left, Bloods to the right. But they might not draw off that left/right side shit that tough.

Nov 6, 2004
Contagious Locc said:
you definately ain't a crip so don't be speakin on shit you don't know nothing about.. left side is the crip side nigga
shut the fuck up e-banger..i use to bang crip back in the late 80's and early 90's homie way before you probably even born and all the crips and gd's around here wear everything on the right..."left side is the crip side"???sounds like you been listening to to much snoop dogg...hahahaha..you just made yourself look fake as hell!!!

Nov 2, 2003
When I was in Northern Cal,I use to wear my hat to the left,then when I came to KC for the summer I had my hat to the left and my uncle was like whats up cuzz we wear our hats to the right thats the crip side and niggas be trippin down here.I guess its wear you live.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Crips are suppose to wear their shit to the left cuz that's how they do it in Cali. But most Crips in the Midwest wear their shit to the right because Crips have an allience with Folks (u know, 8-Ball shit), so they wear their shit to the right outta respect.

Apr 8, 2004
Damn, I didn't even know KC was on that 8-Ball shit. I didn't even really think they had GDs. I thought KC got put on by Original Los Angeles B's & C's. And LA might not be on that breakin hats off to the left/right side like Chi mobs but C's out there been flyin them blue flags out the left pocket since the 70's or some shit.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
D-Skrilla said:
Crips are suppose to wear their shit to the left cuz that's how they do it in Cali. But most Crips in the Midwest wear their shit to the right because Crips have an allience with Folks (u know, 8-Ball shit), so they wear their shit to the right outta respect.

YOUR RIGHT..
most KC B's....were everything to the Left..
...and C's wear that shit to the Right..

in KC ....i have heard of some GD's...but thats mostly in the east side...(southeast)..
...they all OG's fa real...if anything..

Nov 6, 2004
D-Skrilla said:
But most Crips in the Midwest wear their shit to the right because Crips have an allience with Folks (u know, 8-Ball shit), so they wear their shit to the right outta respect.
im glad to see some people actually know what the fuck their talking about

Nov 6, 2004
JLMACN said:
YOUR RIGHT..
most KC B's....were everything to the Left..
...and C's wear that shit to the Right..

in KC ....i have heard of some GD's...but thats mostly in the east side...(southeast)..
...they all OG's fa real...if anything..

your right too..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i know...

Latin Kings - Latin Counts made their way from Chi-town...here back in the early 90's...
they last for about 2-3 yrs..
cause the SUR 13's....got soo big so fast...they pretty much ran and owned anything on the southside of KCK....
back in the early to mid 90'2 in KCMO (Latin Kings..Latin Counts,...Lokitos)....they were bangin...everyday..
the mexican gangs...got huge here...from Chitown and Cali..
....on the KS side was most the SUR 13's....
....boys was gettin mopped up...everyday ....fa real..

....it was crazy back then...

Apr 8, 2004
flipyawig said:
shut the fuck up e-banger..i use to bang crip back in the late 80's and early 90's homie way before you probably even born and all the crips and gd's around here wear everything on the right..."left side is the crip side"???sounds like you been listening to to much snoop dogg...hahahaha..you just made yourself look fake as hell!!!
shut tha fucc up e-banger lol, shut tha fucc up nigga when did i bang on you i just told you how it was...you don't know how old i am or what the fucc i been thru.. fucc you and snoop, he's just as fake ass your dumb ass.. i don't give a fucc what yall do "around there"...i was born and raisied where this crip shit originated you fuccin faggot so get it right...and tell those fake ass crips quit roccin they shit to the right you baccwards ass marks...

Apr 8, 2004
flipyawig

on a side note: if yall wear shit to the right "around there" then you should've said that shit nigga, but you simply said "crips wear everything to the right" like all crips do or something..in cali, where the shit originated, we wear our shit to the left..

Nov 6, 2004
Contagious Locc said:
shut tha fucc up e-banger lol, shut tha fucc up nigga when did i bang on you i just told you how it was...you don't know how old i am or what the fucc i been thru.. fucc you and snoop, he's just as fake ass your dumb ass.. i don't give a fucc what yall do "around there"...i was born and raisied where this crip shit originated you fuccin faggot so get it right...and tell those fake ass crips quit roccin they shit to the right you baccwards ass marks...
if your not an e-banger then take that blue rag out of your avatar you fake mutherfucker!!!you claiming to be all hard and shit with a blue rag but you wont even admit that your a crip?!?!?!Fucking wannabe!!!you just played yourself homie!!!!hahahahaha....If snoop is so fake then why the fuck were you quoting him by saying "the left side is the crip side"?!?!?stupid ass!!!!!!OMGFG your a fucking joke!!!!Are you a fucking retard?????If you was a real crip you would know that crips out here wear everything to the right out respect for the gd's around here!!!Like homeboy said..Crips and gd's are cool with each other!!!!If you was real you would know that...your a little bitch.......nuff said...

Nov 6, 2004
JLMACN said:
i know...

Latin Kings - Latin Counts made their way from Chi-town...here back in the early 90's...
they last for about 2-3 yrs..
cause the SUR 13's....got soo big so fast...they pretty much ran and owned anything on the southside of KCK....
back in the early to mid 90'2 in KCMO (Latin Kings..Latin Counts,...Lokitos)....they were bangin...everyday..
the mexican gangs...got huge here...from Chitown and Cali..
....on the KS side was most the SUR 13's....
....boys was gettin mopped up...everyday ....fa real..

....it was crazy back then...

I remmeber when all the latin kings and Netas came out here in the early 90's.they use to get beat up all the time by GD's...haha...oh yeah and im reppin' from the EastSide of KC...

Apr 8, 2004
flipyawig said:
if your not an e-banger then take that blue rag out of your avatar you fake mutherfucker!!!you claiming to be all hard and shit with a blue rag but you wont even admit that your a crip?!?!?!Fucking wannabe!!!you just played yourself homie!!!!hahahahaha....If snoop is so fake then why the fuck were you quoting him by saying "the left side is the crip side"?!?!?stupid ass!!!!!!OMGFG your a fucking joke!!!!Are you a fucking retard?????If you was a real crip you would know that crips out here wear everything to the right out respect for the gd's around here!!!Crips and gd's are cool with each other!!!!If you was real you would know that...your a little bitch.......nuff said...
man, im not gonna argue wit your dumb ass... you said you were bangin in the 80's and early 90's but you sound like some fuccin lil kid...you sound upset cause i pulled your bitch ass card talkin bout "crips wear everything to the right", if you was talkin bout up there you at you should've just said that shit in the beginning and i wouldn't of had shit to say to you..and you are contradicting yourself, calling me a internet banger when i don't even settrip or yell cuz this or cuz that on the internet..you won't hear me to screamin out im crippin or whatever, nigga shut the fucc up..you see flag on the left side and my name, go figure, i don't have to act hard on this site and bang cause i dont know none of you niggas.. and i wasnt quoting snoop, every crip nigga in cali knows that the left side is for locs, yall rocc your shit to the right outta respect to gd or whatever, i dont give a fucc that's yall..like i said before you shouldve just said that shit from the gate, period..

Nov 6, 2004
the more you try to be hard the dumber you look....you didnt pull shit..mutherfucker your the only one on here that was saying that crips dont ever wear shit on the right but everybody else in this topic was!!!!If your not a e-banger and you dont claim crip Then take the blue flag out of your avatar!!!You should of realized from the beginning that your a lil bitch!!!Your talking all this shit about the midwest but if you ever came out herrrr you would get fucked up....we dont deal with posers out herrrr....Nuff Said...

Apr 8, 2004
im thru wit you..you don't seem to read before you type... you dont know me and i dont know you so with all due respect, fucc what you think about me...in cali, where crips originated, we wear our shit to the left.. period. fucc whatever else you gotta say about the subject. gone

Apr 8, 2004
OK, now I understand KC Crips wear their flags out the right pocket. But how did they get on that 8-Ball shit if their history come straight from LA? And I heard LA niggas started C's & B's in KC so I know they put them up on everything about Crippin. St Louis Crips 8-Balls too?