What have you heard/done recently that made you feel old?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
When I am walking down an escalator and a mother with her young child is blocking the way and the mother tells the child "move out of the way so the man can pass"

I'm like, fuck, I'm a man now lol. Not too long ago I was that young child on the escalator.

&

when I leave the club early in the city and bump into an old friend with his wife and he is leaving his club for the same reason, we are tired at 1am lol

:(

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Lol I haven't been to a club in God knows how long. The craziest I get is restaurant bars
you reminded me, i still havent been to a skrip club

ive had lap dances from strippers at b-day parties, but i need to hit up a skrip club

Oct 23, 2009
I play basketball with some 18-24 year olds and sometimes they call me OG.....I use to do the same thing when i was thier age tho..
After i play later on that evening if i have been sitting down for longer than 10 minutes...My feet hurt the first couple steps i take....
Wait till you wake up and your feet crack and hurt to walk on....I used to run alot when I was younger, ankles...shit, knees...shit, feet...shit, sorry to say it but its just the beginning

......try sneaking out at night on your broad when your ankles and feet are popping more than Orville Redenbacher's kitchen :(

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
My girlfriend is 19, so pretty much anything related to life before 1992 makes me feel old.

Shit, I can't even talk about pop culture from the 80's without it going over her head.

The good news is she has a terrible sense of smell, so farting in front of her is easy as fuck.

#SilverLining

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I knew I was getting old when I bought some just for men.
Yup, just copped some myself. I've let my hair grow out recently and I got these little patches of gray in the front and a few gray's running through my side burns.

Shaved the beard i've been growing for the last couple months today because that shit had a few grays in it too lol

About to be using that Just For Men on Sunday since I start college with all the damn youngsters on Monday.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
yup, I was talking to my girlfriend the other day while reading the wall street journal and smoking some kush with her.... I mentioned bill clinton and the scandal that took place during his presidency,and I asked what her position was on the whole situation... and she looked at me confused....i was like BILL CLINTON..HE WAS PRESIDENT... She still didnt know who he was

"when was he president ?"

I told her " for 8 FREAKIN YEARS.. 93-2001"

She looked at me funny and said "oh 2001?...i was only 2"