what has expend more Norte Rap or Sur rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 16, 2007
which side do you think there music has expend to a larger audice around the STATES and the rest of the world? do you guys think Norte rap has expend to a larger audice or do you belive sur rap has? what do you guys think?

Feb 13, 2004
Probably the Norteno side. Alot of people that don't bang be bumpin that norte music. I don't bang but I can't stand that south side shit. There always using someone elses beats. Seems like they can't make there own production and there raps suck period.

Dec 19, 2005
why would you want me at arm length i wonder. but anyway this is talking about music on the real not what gang has expend but which side of the music has expexed like artest and CDs and DVDs which side has a wider Fan base
you really cant put the pieces to the puzzle...

"what did the hand say to the face?"

Dec 16, 2007
to me alot of people like the norte rap i'm out in arizona now alot of people there really like the norte rap but then they also like the sur rap to out there.
but sur rap does copy alot of other people beats

Apr 15, 2006
TOO MANY SONGS ABOUT BITCHES IN SUR RAP. AND ALL THESE FOOLS TALK ABOUT IS BEING MEXICAN! CHICANO THIS AND CHICANO THAT, FUCK THAT. MOTHERFUCKERS ACT LIKE BEING CHICANO IS LIKE A BADGE OF HONOR. AND I DON'T KNOW HOW THE HELL THESE GUYS DO VIDEOS WITH UZI'S,AK'S,SHOTTY'S AND MOTHERFUCKERS DONT COVER THEIR FACES AND THEY NEVER CATCH CASES, FOOLS ARE NEVER GETTING LOCKED UP. SHIT IS SHADY!

Oct 3, 2006
which side do you think there music has expend to a larger audice around the STATES and the rest of the world? do you guys think Norte rap has expend to a larger audice or do you belive sur rap has? what do you guys think?
go google that shit or somethin

Mar 9, 2007
I'm out here in colorado and I can say that the norte rap has grown out here big time. I think people want to here songs about something again instead of fools taking a oldie beat and put a wack ass verse on it. that label Hi Power put out 20 something albums and from what i heard it all sounds like the same ole bullshit. these fools dont put no effort or heart into their shit. Norte rap in my opinion has a better sound, they take their time and its on some grown man shit ya know. thanks to woodie for putting his soul in his music. he had something to say.

Dec 17, 2007
Any1 that listen's to sur rap must be a faget, Yes sur rap has been here but it aint moving or doing anything progressive. Norte rap is expanding nation wide and its hard as hell and moving up quickley what i wanna see is woodie's matter of time music video on bet 106' n park now that would be hard and for some reason i feel it woulda happen if woodie wood was still here.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
all those sur rappers need to make some original music n' stop using fucc'n talkboxes n' all that shit...it was coo the first time than mufuccaz played that shit out...when i first heard woodie's production skillz, i was like damn, now this the type of shit i like...now mostly all the homies round the way have a collection of woodie's shit...R.I.P.

May 4, 2006
i think da skrap rap is larger i mean they are on mtv n shyt the got that lean like a chole foo lil rob mr.capone-e and all that shyt the reason why they out there is because of the blk rappers they have songs with such as twista lil flip g-unit and other Norteno rappers really dont have songs with worldwide rappers like that they mostly got songs with Bay ppl but since the hyphy movement is growin out the Norteno muzik is getting their because i hear alot of people bumpin thizz latin lil coner n tito b so is getting out their but fuck da radio muzik norte muzik iz da block muzik so fuckin makin cholos contreversial and fuck the fame datz what i think so hate......