What happened to Xzibit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2003
I've been listening to the new D-12 lately. On track 18 (American Psycho pt 2) at the end of his verse Eminem says something like "Find who did it to Xzibit, fill a liquor bottle wit piss and bust they lip wit it" what the fuck is he talking about?

May 18, 2003
from xzibitcentral.com

Columbia recording artist Xzibit was attacked on the weekend by a group of gang members in what was described as a cowardly attack. The unprovoked attack was instigated after gang members recognised who Xzibit was on a night out in Los Angles. The gang was apparently not happy with the 'gang related' lyrics that X spits on his albums and jumped him.

Xzibit was out with his fiancee in LA without bodyguards when the attack occured. He required medical attention and received around 50 stitches. Despite widespread speculation, the incident while serious, will not affect his rapping career. He is expected to make a full recovery

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
yeah, some esays attaked him out side a club, got bottled, he was fine after a week i think... some pussy shiit :\

bodyguards... he was out with no bodyguards it said. besides record companys usualy asign motha fukkers to ya.

he's wakk... nah his first 2 albums was lyricly superiur to most stuff out, restless showd he can do the mainstream thing, and MvsM showd growth, most mutha fukkers just stay static, to what they can do.

the question mark wuz representin "who agrees wit me", i aint gonna say nuthing about grammar, cuz i aint good at that ish.

i aint agreeing & i fo sure aint gonna concurr with popular opinion.
that is my opinion, no matta how wrong & fukk y'all haters hah hah...

Dec 25, 2003
More people been telling me lately that Xzibit is falling weak through his latest music later; more simply he's getting wack. But I ain't gonna be the next person here to turn him down. I still bump his first two classics, 40 dayz being my one favorite. One theory many suggest and it might be true is....

"THE INDUSTRY" That's one theory....

But this can't always be verified...

Apr 26, 2004
XZIBIT IS THE BEST WEST COAST RAPPER OUT RIGHT NOW, IM A SOUTH SIDER BUT I STILL WOULDNNT TRY TO JUMP SOMEONE BY HIMSELF WITH MY HOMIES THATS SOME PUSSY ASS SHIT FUCK THOSE FOOZ THAT DID THAT TO HIM, THEY ONLY BROUGHT IT UP CUZ ITS XZIBIT THOUGH, CUZ A COUPLE OF MY HOMIES HAVE EVEN GOTTEN KILLED BY BLOODS OR CRIPS AND THEY ALSO BEEN BY THEMSELVES , BUT NO ONE IS GONNA TALK ABOUT IT CUZ THEY WERENT FAMOUS... STILL FUCKED UP THOUGH HE SHOULD HAVE BLASTED THOSE FOOZ

Apr 29, 2003
www.originalhoneys.com
x to the z is tight man, from what i see he trying to put people out there... i wonder if people are listening to the lyrics or just bobbing their head to the beat...

you never know now a days and niggas these days cant multi task haha