what happened to tuasisopo or however the fuck you spell it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2006
im talking about the 3rd string qb raiders had for hella years but never started. i think i seen him play in preseason games and i always thoght he woulda been pretty decent. is he still in the league?

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
im talking about the 3rd string qb raiders had for hella years but never started. i think i seen him play in preseason games and i always thoght he woulda been pretty decent. is he still in the league?
hes on the jets squad, annnnd he cant throw the deep ball at all, i might be trippin though since i havent seen/heard him play for sooooooo long lololol.....

Apr 25, 2002
^yea, he was sick in college. didnt they beat miami that same year
They did.

The 2000 Washington Huskies finished ranked #4 in the BCS Standings before the Bowls, Miami finished #3 and Florida State finished #2. Miami was furious Florida State got the opportunity to play Oklahoma b/c they beat Florida State. But Washington was also furious about Miami's claim, b/c Washington beat Miami.

I remember that game vividly, was there, Curtis Williams (RIP) hit hard that day, the defense played great in the first half, glorious day at the DawgPound.

Apr 25, 2002
didnt his brother play on the raiders w/ him and his sister played football 2 or sumthin?
His brother was on the Eagles practice squad as a fullback after a solid but not great career at Washington. His cousin is currently one of the starting LBs.

I don't think he has a sister who played football, you're probably thinking of Nick Mangold. But he did have a sister who played volleyball at Washington before him. And his Dad, Manu, was an NFL player for many years.

Athletic family, you hear there name around here all the time.

Apr 25, 2002
Didn't he have 200+ yards rushing and 200+ yards passing in the same game in college? He was a beast for the Huskies
Almost, he went for 200 yards rushing and 300 passing against Stanford in 1999, the year Stanford won the Pac-10. Washington finished 6-2 in Pac-10 play that year, to Stanford's 7-1 but Stanford didn't play Oregon, who was the #3 team in the league that year, so they could've easily lost and Washington would've gone to their 4th Rose Bowl of the decade, and after the appearance in 2000, that would've been 5 in 11 years.

I remember that one vividly as well, he was on fire that day.

Apr 25, 2002
IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN I BELIEVE HIS BROTHER WAS DRAFTED BY THE sEATTLE mARINERS
Also true, Zach was the #1 QB in the West and committed to Washington, but the Mariners offered him a 7-figure signing bonus and baseball was really his first love. I faced him in several tournaments, the kid threw gas, but professionally, he's an infielder.

I think his offense has been somewhat sporadic in the minor leagues, I hope he isn't just another one on the list of failed high draft picks the Mariners have built up the last few years.

Apr 25, 2002
Speaking of guys who throw gas, too bad Gerald Smiley was an idoit.
Oh man, that is a name I haven't heard in a few years. He was supposed to face us (Seattle Prep) pitching for Rainier Beach, and even though we were the best team in the city and Beach was among the worst, we were a little nervous b/c of everything we'd heard about the guy's arm.

Needless to say, he got kicked out of a game the day before arguing while playing 1B, so he was suspended for our game and we missed him.

I think he's done in Minor League Baseball now, he was in the Rangers system.