What Happend To C.O.S. ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2003
he use to be one of the top fools in my book....especially from sac

now i just aint feelin his shit anymore.....i feel his flow has changed from gangster to some medicore half ass shit...an of course these beats aint nothin compared to the old siccmade beta classics

any yall agree ? or drop ya thoughts folkz

Aug 9, 2007
yeah i agree with ya man...COS dyin off man...what happen to them Siccmade Rituals days...kinda all tha new shit these days is kinda wack...and i mean every fuckin rapper

Nov 8, 2007
Only complaint from me is he layers his vocals way too much now, and the layers are pretty loud, with some raspy kinda backup adlibs or whatever there called.

I think he can still spit, its just his whole formula has changed and people want that siccmade flow, not the madesicc flow.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
ive never felt this guy... don't really see why people like his stuff... but thats just me

i agree with that , COS has always been mediocre , he on occasion drops a sick verse , but he himself cannot carry an album , even lynch was bad on the whole truth , hope DAAM wont be a disappointment even though ive already lost so much faith and confidence in the siccmade/madesicc camp now

Apr 25, 2002
i agree with that , COS has always been mediocre , he on occasion drops a sick verse , but he himself cannot carry an album , even lynch was bad on the whole truth , hope DAAM wont be a disappointment even though ive already lost so much faith and confidence in the siccmade/madesicc camp now

i gave up on siccmade madesicc whatever they callin themselves now after LBI.....youd figure after like a 7 yr wait that thing would of been classic instead of the average ass album it was

Feb 8, 2003
C.O.S still has it lyrically he didnt fall off I think they using a new microphone thats why his voice sounds different on the album.

I got the new album its cool my only complaint is the beats they are boring & generic(not bump able) after the first listen. C.O.S is the truth and he would blow the fuck up if he works with some new producers outside of his camp.

Mar 26, 2007
he use to be one of the top fools in my book....especially from sac

now i just aint feelin his shit anymore.....i feel his flow has changed from gangster to some medicore half ass shit...an of course these beats aint nothin compared to the old siccmade beta classics

any yall agree ? or drop ya thoughts folkz

I think he is actually gettin better, he str8t up hood all the way and most of his songs are based on his life and what he's been through and alot of moments in sac livin the life, I think he is getting better and better and to be under Lynch makes him shine more in his skills and his flows.

May 30, 2006
COS is as average as they come. I can feel the realness in his lyrics but the lyrics, flow & delivery are below average. Before Siccmade Rituals I thought he was gonna be one of the next cats outta Sac 2 keep the movement going but Siccmade Rituals had trashy ass beats & I got tired of hear about him struggling. I can relate 2 it but after awhile I was like "okay that's enough homie." I've been saying dude fell off but niggaz was acting like I was buggin. Dude iz weak IMO.